104

The head nurse seemed to have a lot of experience. She immediately turned cold and said, "This is a public hospital. When the mother gave birth to a caesarean section, you signed it in black and white. If you want to default on the debt and take advantage of the country, just wait for it to be slapped with a big / word / report!

" The words "big characters/newspaper" were so frightening that one family in their compound was plastered with them. In the end, the whole family was devastated, leaving only a sick old man, who was very miserable.

The old lady immediately shrank her neck, not daring to talk back, her face stretched out and her face smelled worse than a rag.

The head nurse snorted coldly and asked the man to follow her to pay the fee. The man touched the money in his pocket and followed reluctantly.

The old lady was a strongman who did it. When the head nurse left, she was so angry that she slapped her thigh on the spot and cried: "Oh my God! This is going to kill someone. I have to go to the police to report the crime..."

The sharp cry, Sharper and harsher than fingernails scraping across a blackboard.

The child who was finally coaxed to sleep in the middle bed was so frightened that he started crying again.

Zhang Cui burst into tears, wiping her tears to comfort the child.

Aunt Zhao was so angry that she looked ugly. She quickly took the child from her daughter and held her in circles in the ward, patting him.

The old lady's grandson seemed to be awakened by the crying, and he opened his voice and started to cry too.

The old lady immediately rushed to Aunt Zhao, pointed at her nose and cursed arrogantly: "Tell your child to cry less, or he will disturb my grandson."

Aunt Zhao was first shocked by her shamelessness and her eyes widened.

Then her lips trembled with anger, she picked up the enamel jar placed on the stool, pointed at the old lady's nose and cursed angrily: "Don't drive me crazy, I'll even beat myself up if I go crazy." The old lady faced her cannibalism

. The ferocious expression was now filled with fear, and the arrogant fingers that were shaking gradually softened.

This old woman had an honest face, so I thought she was weak and could be bullied, but I didn't expect that she was a fierce and ruthless old woman who pretended to be a pig and eat the tiger.

It seemed that if she said one more word, the other party would really hit her.

She glared at Aunt Zhao fiercely, turned around and returned to the crib, angrily pointing at Sang and scolding Huai, "Old lady Yu with a wrinkled face treats money-losing goods as her treasure, and she has to come and take care of her when she gives birth to a child. None of her husband's family came. From old to young, each one becomes worse and worse, and the children born are also weaklings..."

The curse words became more and more vulgar. Zhang Cui was raised by her parents in the palm of her hand and her eyes were red with anger.

Aunt Zhao took the enamel jar and smashed it over the old woman's head. The old woman was so frightened that she ran around the room with her head in her arms.

Zhang Cui was a little sad at first, but when she saw this scene, she and Song Nianning looked at each other and laughed.

Shen Yuchuan couldn't help but put one hand on his fist, hiding his smile, and looked at the old lady with cold eyes.

The old lady was so angry that her mouth was filled with smoke, and she wanted to curse with a black face. When she saw Shen Yuchuan's wolf-like eyes, she swallowed back the curse words like a chicken being strangled by the neck.