Chapter 16

A flash of cruel joy flashed in her eyes, and she let out a sinister and crazy laugh: "Uncle, hit! Beat these two beasts to death!"

Song Nianning heard this when she came over, and subconsciously looked towards her, just in front of her. Those eyes filled with deep hatred.

Her heart tightened, and she immediately noticed that she was covered in bruises and her face was blue from the cold.

A flash of cold anger flashed across her face, and she quickly took out her coat and put it on.

The girl let Song Nianning put the coat on her, but her eyes were fixed on Shi Zhenyu and Xia Chunmei, who were howling after being beaten.

Her weak voice was accompanied by a frantic cry: "Hit! The scum deserves to die!"

Song Nianning subconsciously followed her gaze and was immediately startled by the ferocity of Shen Yuchuan's beating.

His strikes penetrated into the bones, hard and ruthless, with a piercing murderous intent in his eyes.

Song Nianning was so frightened that her heart was beating loudly, and she shouted at him: "Shen Yuchuan, stop fighting! If you fight again, someone will die!" According to

Song Nianning's vengeful character, she wished Shen Yuchuan could beat these two scum to death. .

But there is no need to risk your future and life for these two scumbags.

Shen Yuchuan slowly turned his head when he heard her voice.

His scarlet eyes were stained with a piercing murderous aura, like a beast about to be stained with blood.

Song Nianning was startled, grabbed his hand, and said in panic: "Shen Yuchuan, there is no need to dirty your hands for two scumbags!" The warmth of her hands awakened

Shen Yuchuan's reason.

He slowly lowered his head and looked into her worried and panicked eyes. The anger in her eyes dissipated little by little, and he threw the wooden stick away.

He turned his head and glanced at Shi Zhenyu and Xie Chunmei, who were beaten and bruised.

When the latter met his cold eyes, they all shuddered in fear and begged for mercy with their mouths stuffed with shoes.

Shen Yuchuan snorted coldly, turned around and took off his cotton-padded jacket, wrapping Shi Sheng tightly in his arms.

The thirteen-year-old child is as thin as a cat, with a lonely head hanging on his neck like a matchstick.

Even though he was wrapped in two thick jackets, his teeth were still chattering from the cold.

The anger in Shen Yuchuan's heart surged again.

Shi Sheng felt like she had fallen into a warm embrace, and one coat after another gave her a little warmth.

These days, she often has the same dream.

In the dream, she died tonight, beaten to death by Shi Zhenyu and Xia Chunmei.

Because she had scars on her body, Shi Zhenyu didn't dare to let outsiders know, so he secretly buried her in the back hill of the suburbs while it was dark.

It was her uncle who had been looking for her. Later, when he got money, he used his power to find out the cause of her death.

Then Shi Zhenyu and Xia Chunmei were arrested by the police.

Later, her uncle built new graves for her and her mother, and brought white flowers to visit them every year.

Shi Sheng seemed to have found someone to support him. He suddenly hugged Shen Yuchuan's neck and cried loudly, "Uncle... why did you come here?"

The child's heartbreaking cry was like an awl, piercing Shen Yuchuan hard. heart.

No matter how hard-hearted he is, he can't help but burst into tears at this moment.

The child in her arms was only wearing thin single clothes, her little face was blue and purple from the cold, her lips were chapped, and she fainted while crying.

Shen Yuchuan's face changed drastically and he shouted in a panic: "Shengsheng, you can't sleep, wake up quickly!"

Song Nianning was also startled and hurriedly approached.

The girl's face was bruised, her heartbeat was weak, and she was about to die.

"Get out of the way!"

Song Nianning finished speaking and took the child directly from Shen Yuchuan's arms.

She lifted the child's chin with a slightly unfamiliar movement, pinched her nose with one hand, blew vigorously into the child's mouth,

and then relaxed her nose, repeating the two actions in a cycle.

After blowing for a few minutes, the child did not wake up, but Song Nianning was exhausted and panting.

She frowned hard.

In the previous life, this child died tonight.

Could it be that they rushed here in advance but still failed to change her fate?

She felt the child's increasingly weak pulse, held her breath, and continued to blow hard into the child's mouth.

After holding on like this for two minutes.

"Cough cough cough..."

The girl's chest suddenly vibrated and she slowly woke up.

As soon as she opened her eyes and saw Song Nianning behind her, her pupils suddenly shrank, with a look of horror in her eyes.

——Ouch

______________________________________

Sorry everyone for keeping you all waiting, I had so many things to study for college, it's really giving me a lot of pressure, so i can't give you an update for the past few months.

But this month, we had a break cause it's almost Christmas! So I will do my best to upload as many chapters!