chapter 38

"Ding! The system has a new function online, which requires 100,000 points. Host, please save enough points to activate it as soon as possible."

A flash of surprise flashed in Song Nianning's eyes, and then she became excited.

In her previous life, five years after she got the system, the system suddenly launched a new skill teaching function.

In her previous life, the Song family was mainly engaged in clothing business, and Song Nianning was influenced by the family.

She chose ancient embroidery that has been lost for a long time.

As long as you accumulate enough points, your consciousness can be immersed in the system classroom and learn from the embroiderers who are the most skilled in ancient embroidery.

Song Nianning started holding needlework at the age of 15 and practiced needlework for ten years.

But she majored in medicine at university.

So in addition to ancient embroidery, I also learned medical skills and cooking skills.

As a result, while she was waiting for the system to start teaching the fourth skill, she suddenly traveled through time.

The system points are reset to zero, and the function of learning skills also disappears.

Therefore, Song Nianning is very looking forward to the new functions of the system.

She hurriedly brushed her teeth and walked back into the house.

When he passed by Shen Yuchuan, he saw that he was standing straight and still, so he couldn't help but push his waist.

Only then did she remember the turquoise necklace and thread-bound book she had picked up at the scrapyard, which were still lying in the space without being traded.

I hope they are all valuable treasures and can be sold at a good price in the system.

Shen Yuchuan froze in place after being pushed by her.

Although just for a moment.

But those soft, boneless hands still made his heart skip a beat.

Song Nianning hurriedly finished her breakfast, a bowl of millet porridge and an egg.

Song Nianning was spoiled by her superb cooking skills in her previous life.

In her opinion, the food cooked by Shen Yuchuan was only cooked enough to be eaten.

After eating, Shen Yuchuan came up to clean up.

Song Nianning was focused on the system at the moment and didn't care about him.

As I walked in the yard holding my belly, my consciousness sank into my system.

【Ding! I found a turquoise necklace worth 50,000. Do you want to trade it? 】

【Ding! I found a precious thread-bound book from a century ago, worth 40,000, should I trade it? ]

"Yes!"

90,000 points were obtained, plus the remaining 14,589 points spent previously, for a total of 104,589 points.

Song Nianning couldn't wait to spend 100,000 points to activate the new functions of the system.

【Ding! The new treasure hunting function of the system is online. Any valuable antique calligraphy and painting, exotic animals, etc., as long as they are within 5 meters of the host, the system can detect and alert the host. 】