Chapter 66

1. She tore her hair into a mess while running.

2. When passing by the wall, she did not forget to pick up some sand from the wall and quickly smeared it on her face.

She ran out of the courtyard, shouting at the top of her lungs with a look of horror on her face, "Help! Murder!"

The Shen family lived at the end of the village, with only one neighboring family. When the old woman heard the sound, she lay on the wall and watched the excitement.

However, her thin and petite daughter-in-law felt a little pitiful when she saw Song Nianning carrying a big belly and a frightened look on her face, so she wanted to go up and help.

However, the old woman glared at her and shrank back in fear.

At this time, several people passing by the dirt road of Shen's house heard the sound and looked this way suddenly.

The village chief who was leading the front was frightened by the sharp and frightening cry and said to the two uniformed policemen beside him:

"Comrade policemen, someone is calling for help over there. It's important to help. My daughter's matter may be something." Wrong, you go back and investigate again."

The two police officers looked at each other, raised their feet and ran towards Song Nianning.

While they were talking, the tall figure beside them suddenly jumped out like a cheetah.

Song Wenxuan stared blankly at Shen Yuchuan's long legs that ran like hot wheels, and secretly clicked his tongue.

The fake monk in this temple is in love, which is more terrifying than a comet hitting the earth.

Song Nianning had a big belly and didn't dare to run too fast for fear of falling.

"Song Nianning! Don't run away, you dare to hit me, the chosen daughter, you bitch who has been stabbed a thousand times, I will make your life worse than death!"

Su Xiaoxue's sharp voice, as cold as a ghost, resounded in Song Nianning's ears. She was so frightened that she subconsciously turned her head and looked over.

I saw Su Xiaoxue staring at her belly with a distorted face, stretching her neck hysterically, looking crazy and ferocious like an evil ghost.

It seemed as if he was going to kill her and the baby in her belly.

Seeing that her outstretched hand was about to touch her back collar, Song Nianning shuddered in fright and her face turned as pale as paper.

Su Xiaoxue, who showed a vicious face, was like a piranha with a bloody mouth.

I wish I could tear Song Nianning apart and devour her immediately so that she could die without a place to bury her.

Song Nianning was so frightened that her legs weakened and she was about to slip to the ground.

Suddenly, a strong arm stretched out from the side and grabbed her body steadily.

Then Song Nianning's back bumped into a familiar and broad chest.

She turned her head suddenly, and when she saw Shen Yuchuan's handsome face, there was a trace of fear for the rest of her life in her eyes.

All this happened in just a few seconds. Su Xiaoxue was currently immersed in the fact that Song Nianning was pushed to have a miscarriage by her, and followed the same path of one corpse and four lives in her previous life.

So much so that she didn't notice the change immediately, and she kept letting out waves of terrifying grins.

"Song Nianning! You are a short-lived ghost. You and the baby in your belly should have died long ago." When