89

There were many people going to the market today. When they heard Song Jingshu's cry for help, some warm-hearted people immediately jumped into the lake.

At the same time, Shen Yuchuan quietly came to the post office not far away and made a phone call.

At the July Lake, two or three people jumped into the lake to rescue people. After searching for an unknown amount of time, they fished out Jiang Yubin and Cuiping.

It was freezing cold at this time, and when the two of them picked it up, their bodies were cold, their faces were blue and purple, and they rolled their eyes.

Everyone was startled and hurriedly slapped and beat them for a long time. Jiang Yubin vomited out the water in his stomach and woke up first.

The person who fished Jiang Yubin out suddenly screamed in surprise. Everyone looked closely and saw a trace of blood slowly flowing out from his lower body.

The severe pain awakened Jiang Yubin's memory. He suddenly looked down at his bloody crotch, reached out and touched the blood.

The next second, a heart-rending scream echoed throughout the lake.

The onlookers on the shore cast sympathetic and pitiful glances at him. Was Jiang Yubin's lifeline cut off by a weed under the water?

Then, Jiang Yubin's desperate and shrill scream sounded again, "Ah! My lifeblood!"

He saw Shen Yuchuan in the crowd, his eyes as dark as an abyss, and the eyes as cold as snakes in his mind. overlap together.

He held his body in pain, pointed at Shen Yuchuan, his eyes were split open, and roared: "It's you! Shen Yuchuan, it's you who hurt me!"

Jiang Yubin's pale face was ferocious, and he pointed at Shen Yuchuan's finger. I wish I could turn it into a sharp knife and chop him into pieces.

"Yubin, what's wrong with you? I just heard someone calling for help on the street, and I came to save him. I didn't expect that the person who fell into the water was you. As soon as you woke up, you pointed at my nose and cursed. I'll tell you There is no injustice, you can't accuse me with empty words." Shen Yuchuan's face was full of surprise.

The clothes he was wearing at this time were not the same as the ones he wore to go to the market this morning.

The coat is the thin coat that Song Nianning just bought at the supply and marketing cooperative, and the pants were bought at the supply and marketing cooperative in an emergency.

His semi-short hair was wiped with a dry rag and blown by the cold wind. It was clean and refreshing, with no trace of moisture at all.

If Jiang Yubin observes carefully, he may notice changes in his clothing.

But he was so angry at the moment that he had no intention of speculating on these details.

He was so angry that he looked at Shen Yuchuan with overwhelming hatred in his eyes.

"You must have kicked me into the water, and my life was cut off by you!"

Shen Yuchuan glanced at him indifferently, "Be careful! My wife and I have been staying in the town and just came out of the cinema after watching a movie. "

Shen Yuchuan didn't say anything bad, but his indifferent look made Jiang Yubin angry to death.

He stretched out his hand to push Shen Yuchuan, roaring like a wild beast, "Shen Yuchuan, you are so vicious. You have hurt me like this and you still dare to make excuses. I will not let you go!" But Shen Yuchuan spread his hands and sighed. There was no