Chapter 33

Shen Tiecheng has a son and a daughter. The son is a skinny monkey and the eldest daughter is obedient and soft.

The couple has held their eldest daughter in their hands like a jewel since she was a child.

As a result, the treasure they held in their palms was determined to marry that hypocrite Shi Zhenyu.

Shen Tiecheng was so angry that he immediately severed ties with her.

This is also the reason why Shen Qian discovered her husband's ambition after getting married, and she gritted her teeth and refused to divorce easily.

Until she died of illness, Shen Tiecheng regretted the news.

Shen Yuchuan briefly and comprehensively told what happened in the Shi family.

After hearing this, Mother Shen and Father Shen turned pale with anger.

Especially when Father Shen suddenly recalled that his granddaughter suddenly came to Xiguan Village half a year ago.

At that time, he thought his granddaughter was at odds with her father, but now it seems that she has no choice but to seek refuge with them.

When I thought about him driving the child away, I cried and blamed myself, and cursed Shi Zhenyu as a beast!

Shen Sheng was originally worried that her grandparents would not welcome her.

You will feel the heartfelt worry and concern of your grandparents, and the shoe you were carrying in your heart finally fell to the ground.

He quickly comforted the two old men.

Shen Yuchuan and Song Nianning left the space for their grandfather and grandson, and they carried the things into the house.

After traveling for a long time, you will feel tired and hungry.

Shen Yuchuan's eyes fell on her tired little face, and a hint of distress flashed in his eyes.

He whispered: "You go and rest, I'll make dinner."

"I'll do it."

Song Nianning really didn't like to show off.

She pulled out from the memory of the original owner that the food cooked by Shen Yuchuan was filled with head paste.

And Shen's mother used to be an eldest lady who never touched the spring water, and her cooking skills were as similar as those of Shen Yuchuan's twins.

Shen Yuchuan: ...

He touched his nose and saw that her mental state was okay, so he didn't insist anymore.

He turned around and moved a hundred kilograms of rice and a hundred kilograms of white flour into the cupboard.

Song Nianning followed him and found that this family was really poor.

Let alone money, there is not much food.

There are one or two kilograms of yellow rice and a few sweet potatoes in the cupboard, which is also locked with a small lock.

No money, no food, a disabled old man and a rickety old woman.

With this hellish start, no wonder the vain owner couldn't stand it and ran away.

After riding for a long time, I felt hungry and had no appetite.

Song Nianning suddenly wanted to eat the appetizing oil noodles.

In her previous life, she used various skills whenever she had free time, among which cooking was the most exquisite.

She dug out the white flour she bought and kneaded it into a ball.