Chapter 39

He was released after three years.

Father Shen and Mother Shen first experienced the loss of their daughter, one daughter-in-law and four others, and then their son died again.

In the end, he could not bear the blow and died one after another.

After Shen Yuchuan came out, everyone in his family died.

He couldn't bear the grief and left his hometown.

He walked a detour, moved bricks at a construction site, and slept under a bridge.

When I was desperate, I even picked up trash.

It was a miserable time.

Fortunately, it didn't take long for him to cheer up, save a man named Chen Zheng, and get a large thank you fee.

He took this money to go to the south to make a fortune, and he became rich and wealthy.

Just when Song Nianning was thinking about how to remind him tactfully, Shen Yuchuan put the fish in the basin and went out with Song Wenxuan.

never mind.

She lived a good life in this life, and her three cubs stayed well in her belly.

Shen Yuchuan is not a ignorant person, and he will definitely not follow the same path of his previous life.

Song Nianning didn't dare to go up the mountain alone because of her big belly. Seeing that Shen Sheng was fine, she invited her to go up the mountain to collect firewood and dig weeds.

The warm sun will shine on the earth, and many villagers will dig wild vegetables and collect firewood in the mountains.

The wild vegetables at the foot of the mountain had all been dug up, and Song Nianning took her children deeper into the area.

After passing a small stream, the system began to buzz.

【Ding! Discover the wild tortoise, worth 1,000 points! 】

【Ding! Found sixty-two large blue crabs, worth 230 points! 】

Wild king crab has no meat, and the thick blue crab shell is difficult to eat. People in the village don't like to eat it.

This time, Song Nianning came to an advantage.

【Ding! Discover natural wild ginseng! 】

Song Nianning was so shocked that her heart skipped a beat.

Natural wild ginseng is worth far more than gold, and in previous lives it was priceless but not marketable.

In her previous life, Song Nianning was lucky enough to witness the auction of a century-old wild ginseng, which was worth millions.

At critical moments, this thing can still save lives.

Song Nianning glanced at the floating panel and instantly locked the location of the wild ginseng.

Su Xiaoxue and the group of people from the Educated Youth Institute were also digging weeds on the mountain at this time.

Some people couldn't help but be surprised when they saw Song Nianning going up the mountain to dig wild vegetables.

"Song Nianning, this lazy person who didn't even bother to hold the oil bottle when it was poured, actually went up the mountain to dig wild vegetables. Didn't she break her brain when she ran away?" The speaker was Zhang

Yunya, who came more than a year before Song Nianning.

When she first arrived, she once went up the mountain and encountered a wild boar.