Chapter 81

The quarrel between Cuiping and Jiang Yubin affected Song Wenxuan's mood.

Like Shen Yuchuan, he stayed up all night last night and went home to sleep at eight o'clock this morning.

I had just woken up and had eaten nothing, but these two villains made me sick to my stomach.

He used to be in a mess, working in the black market and making a living with Boss Tang. He had no connections and no background, and was very confused about his future.

To be honest, he couldn't say that he liked Cuiping very much. He pursued her more because he wanted to find a target for his future with no end in sight.

He really wanted to marry Cuiping. He longed to have a family and live an ordinary life with a wife and children.

I just didn't expect that the woman I had been licking for two years would turn out to be a snake.

Since he got a formal job and put on decent work clothes, he has gained confidence. He has changed from his previous low self-esteem and cowardice to become confident and sunny.

Every time I think about my days as a licking dog, I want to go back in time and slap myself twice.

Was his brain muddled by shit before? He was so determined to lick such an unbearable scumbag for two years.

Shen Yuchuan saw the regret in his eyes, stepped forward and patted his arm, saying quietly:

"It's a good thing that you can see such a vicious woman in advance, it's better than marrying her back later. , only to discover that she is a vicious snake and scorpion. When the time comes to have a child tied up, even if you want to divorce, you can't divorce because the child is pitiful. If you are tied to this kind of snake and scorpion woman for a lifetime, then your life will be really ruined. , so you should be lucky."

Song Chengjin also said at the right time: "Brother Chuan is right. It is a good thing to get rid of this vampire-like gangrene. Brother Chuan just happened to bring delicious food. Don't let me wash away the dust tonight. , to celebrate you starting a new life."

Song Wenxuan looked at his brother who sincerely thought about him, with a flash of warmth in his eyes.

Shen Yuchuan hated his girly look the most. He punched him on the shoulder and said with narrowed eyes: "

What does a grown man look like when he cries? If you dare to cry, your sister-in-law will fry the dried fish and fish balls tonight." It’s none of your business.”

The taste buds of beautiful memories hit his heart, instantly dispelling the haze in Song Wenxuan’s heart.

He swallowed subconsciously and went to lift the bamboo basket Shen Yuchuan was carrying.

"Brother, my sister-in-law made delicious food. Why didn't you tell me earlier? I'm about to starve to death. I feel like I can eat two cows."

Song Wenxuan changed his deep demeanor and raised his voice in a high-pitched voice.

Shen Yuchuan kicked his butt and cursed, "My wife made it. If you want to eat it, marry it yourself."

Song Wenxuan: "..."

He touched the kicked butt and felt a toothache from the soreness. .

He leaned against Song Chengjin's arm and lowered his voice and complained: "Since I married my wife, I have been talking about her all day long. She is so annoying. The seriousness I used to have was just an act. They say killing people is not punishable. He Even if you're showing off, you're just rubbing salt into my wounds."