101

Song Nianning burst into laughter. When Shen Yuchuan heard the voice, he raised his head to meet her teasing smile, and a blush of embarrassment suddenly flashed across his face.

Song Nianning smiled and said, "Give me the child, and I will dress her."

Shen Yuchuan secretly breathed a sigh of relief after hearing this, wiped the sweat from his forehead, and reached out to hug the child.

When his fingertips touched the child's limp body, he remembered that he didn't know how to hold the child at all. The child's body was as soft as a cat. He was tall and strong, and he was afraid that he would hurt the child with all his strength, so he suddenly became helpless and stiff. On the spot, he turned around and asked Shen's mother for help.

Shen's mother was speechless and rolled her eyes. She didn't expect that her son, who had always been absolutely smart, also had a silly side.

She was so angry and funny that she just finished dressing Er Tuanzi, turned around, picked up the little granddaughter in the crib, and handed it to Shen Yuchuan.

Then carefully teach him which hand should be placed where.

Shen Yuchuan held the child's butt with one hand and protected the child's cervical spine and head with the other. His body was as tense as holding a tribute, and he handed the child to Song Nianning.

In her previous life, Song Nianning's best friend suffered from mild depression after giving birth, and Song Nianning accompanied her throughout the process. During this period, she often held her best friend's child.

She seems to be especially fond of children. When the child is in her arms, he doesn't cry or fuss, and he also likes to smile at her.

Now that she was really holding her little girl, who was born in ten months of pregnancy, Song Nianning's heart was filled with swelling, and her eyes instantly turned red.

She couldn't help but lower her head and touch the child's little face with her cheek, then gently put her on her lap and carefully unbutton the onesie.

In the third trimester of her pregnancy, she made several pillow dolls according to the baby's body shape, and used the dolls as a test piece to wear clothes.

Her movements were a little cautious at first, but gradually became more skillful.

She has matching children's clothes. The weather is still a little cold now, so she wears a one-piece underneath and a thin velvet lace-up jacket. The one-piece has fabric buttons and is very easy to put on and take off.

When Aunt Zhao, who was in the next bed, first saw the jumpsuit, she praised it for being beautiful and practical.

I also specifically asked Song Nianning for details on how to make clothes, and planned to make a few for my grandson.

Song Nianning untied her daughter's clothes and found that the clothes were all piled up on her right leg, forming a large bulge. The little girl closed her eyes and groaned in discomfort.

Song Nianning couldn't help laughing when she saw it, but it was a pity that she didn't have a mobile phone now, otherwise she would have taken a photo and saved it.

After all, this was Shen Yuchuan's first time changing his daughter's diaper, which was quite memorable.

Shen Yuchuan faced her joking smile and pursed his lips with a serious face, but the roots behind his ears quietly turned red.

Song Nianning smiled and lifted the little kid's ankles, lifted the child's butt with a slight force, put the diaper under the child's butt, then lowered the ankles and tied the straps.