Chapter 4

If you read it correctly, the paper that was used to pad the cabinets like garbage is red all over the country!

In her previous life, she had a friend who was a fan of stamp collecting, and she was lucky enough to collect the Sifanglian, which became popular all over the country.

At that time, the value of three million stamps was auctioned, and this kind of stamps were difficult to buy. They were called "national treasure" rare stamps in the philatelic circle.

Song Nianning happened to be dragged to the auction by her, and was fortunate enough to see the true face of the red motherland.

The faintly exposed corner faintly overlaps with the picture in memory.

She was so excited that her hands and feet trembled slightly.

The whole country is red, and naturally it cannot be sold at a good price now.

But she has a trading system, which she obtained by accident in her previous life, and she traveled through time with her.

Any item in reality can be exchanged for points in the system.

Then use the points to buy items in the system mall, but as she travels through, all the points are cleared.

With the trading system in place, this stamp is too likely to sell for a good price.

She swallowed, and said slowly, "Comrade, what's on your cabinet's feet?" The

female officer followed her gaze, rolled her eyes and said,

"That's the rotten thing used to pad the cabinet." Paper, don’t tell me you’re so poor that you even have to pick up junk at home?”

The words were full of sarcasm.

If it were normal, Song Nianning would have a hundred quintessential Chinese sentences, and use different tricks to ridicule her to the point of bloodshed.

But at this moment, her heart and eyes are full of that 'junk stuff'.

There's no need to do stupid things like pushing money out for a moment of pleasure.

She reluctantly looked away and set her eyes on the female officer.

This woman has a round face with a round face and a short and round chin.

On the other hand, she still has thick bangs, which makes her swollen face more round and lacklustre.

Seeing her staring at her round face, the female officer frowned sensitively and said:

"What are you looking at, do you also think my face is fat, greasy and ugly?"

Seeing her vicious voice, Song Nianning knew that people used to make fun of her for her round face.

She rolled her eyes and said slowly:

"Your facial features are soft and three-dimensional, and you can be regarded as an eight-point beauty, but this hairstyle is not suitable for you. It gives people a greasy feeling of 140 catties, which abruptly lowers your beauty. Half of it."

The female officer was taken aback for a moment, and quickly pricked up her ears, fixed her gaze on Song Nianning, expecting her next words.

After waiting for a while, Song Nianning kept her mouth tightly shut.

Stop talking!

Female officer: ah ah ah! Very angry! So sad!

Shen Yuchuan gave Song Nianning a strange look.