Chapter 24

After Zhao Shiqian was shocked, he was awakened by the pain on his face and became furious:

"Song Nianning, how dare you hit me! You coquettish slut, I'll beat you to death!"

In Song Nianning's tightened pupils, he said He raised his foot and kicked Song Nianning hard in the stomach.

Just as the foot was about to land on her, a slender thigh like the wind suddenly kicked Zhao Shiqian's leg.

Zhao Shiqian screamed in pain and took back his feet repeatedly.

He raised his head angrily, but when he met the person's eyes as cold as ice, he was so shocked that a layer of cold sweat broke out on his back.

But being beaten into a pig's head by a woman in front of everyone, I couldn't bear to swallow it.

He endured the fear in his heart and said gloomily:

"Comrade, this is my wife. She broke the shoes behind my back. I am teaching her a lesson. Please stop meddling in other people's business."

Shen Yuchuan's eyes darkened, with a cold light in his eyes. Dark as a ghost, "When did my person become your wife?"

Zhao Shiqian was completely shocked. When he met Shen Yuchuan's sinister eyes, he was so frightened that his legs became weak.

He thought this was a kind-hearted passerby, but he never expected that it was the gangster man Song Nianning married to the countryside!

Didn't he say he was a poor and rickety gangster?

Why does this face look so handsome that even a grown man like him can't help but feel jealous.

Zhao Shiqian was completely frightened when he met Shen Yuchuan's cold, ghost-like eyes.

"I, I just have a bad mouth and like to joke, I have no other intention..."

Before Zhao Shigan could finish his words, his injured calf was kicked hard by Song Nianning.

"Are you kidding me? Are you familiar with me? I'm afraid you'll stick to the pan when you're cremated."

Zhao Shiqian's pig-headed face was so painful that it wrinkled into boot leather.

Song Sisi's eyes fell directly on Shen Yuchuan's face.

Even though it was not the first time I watched it, I couldn't help but be amazed.

Many people look better when they are far away, but if they get closer, the flaws on their faces will be exposed.

But the cold man in front of him was different.

Song Sisi could see him clearly through the strong sunlight coming from the end of the corridor.

Flawless and even better looking.

Especially the pair of long and narrow phoenix eyes, as if filled with thousands of miles of stars, the whole person is so perfect that it cannot be described in words.

Song Sisi was going crazy with jealousy.

Before she met Shen Yuchuan, she might have been complacent about being favored by Gu Cheng, the most outstanding and handsome man in the compound.

Unexpectedly, Song Nianning turned around and found a man who was more handsome and outstanding than Gu Cheng.

She thought she was as good as Song Nianning in everything.

How come she can find a better man than herself no matter how she marries anyone in the countryside!

There was a hint of unwillingness in her eyes, and she said in a gentle voice: