90

The farce is over and everyone disperses.

Seeing that it was getting late, Song Nianning and his party went to pick up things from Boss Tang. When they returned to Xiguan Village in the car, the sunset had already set.

Song Jingshu separated from them at the entrance of the village and returned to the School of Educated Youth.

She was very helpful today. Song Nianning asked her to put the things back and come to Shen's house for dinner.

Song Jingshu thought of the delicacies she had eaten before, and was not polite to her. She responded and hurried towards the Educated Youth Yard.

Shen Ma and Shen Sheng were quick on their feet. They took the lead in carrying some things home to start a fire and start a pot. They washed all the side dishes and started frying them when Song Nianning went back.

Song Nianning was pregnant and did not dare to walk too fast, so Shen Yuchuan accompanied her as she walked slowly home.

The two were walking on the dirt road in the countryside. Song Nianning was holding a piece of mung bean shortbread in her hand and eating it with gusto.

In fact, she has no habit of walking to eat, but she gets hungry quickly after becoming pregnant.

When I was hungry, I felt as if I was on fire. I couldn't help myself, so I took a piece of shortbread to eat.

She finished one piece, took another piece, lowered her head to take a bite of the fresh and crispy cake, and looked up to see the pale golden sunset.

On both sides of the road, the wheat planted last month stretched out its green branches. Farmers squatted on the edge of the field to inspect the condition of the wheat. Occasionally, a cow could be heard braying.

Song Nianning held Shen Yuchuan's arm and looked at the sunset in front of her.

She touched her belly, turned to look at the man beside her, and sighed with emotion: "The sunset in winter is so beautiful."

Shen Yuchuan was carrying a basket on his back, adhering to the principle of not revealing his wealth, and the basket was covered with a A layer of black cloth to cover up what's inside.

Hearing this, he lowered his eyes and glanced at her porcelain white face, and his cold eyebrows stained by the afterglow of the sunset softened a little unconsciously.

The corners of his mouth turned up slightly, and he whispered: "If you like it, I will watch it with you in the future."

His voice was low and magnetic, like beautiful music slowly flowing into his ears.

Song Nianning looked at his handsome face covered with golden light, her heartbeat suddenly accelerated and she was throbbing violently.

She slowly raised the shortbread in her hand and handed it to his lips. "I'm a little tired of it. I'll give the rest to you." "

I'm tired of it. Why do you want two more?" Shen Yuchuan leaned his head over. .

Whether intentionally or unintentionally, his lips moved over and wrapped around her white fingertips.

The wet warmth rushes into the limbs and bones like electricity along the fingertips.

Song Nianning's body softened, and the hand holding his arm suddenly exerted force, and she barely managed to steady herself.

She held his arm tightly, her gleaming peach blossom eyes suddenly curved up, with a clear spring in her eyes, her voice was sweet and soft, "One of them is specially given to you." Shen Yuchuan's heart felt hot and deep. His

eyes were filled with a light as bright as the stars, brighter and brighter than the setting sun on the horizon.

He glanced at the villagers on the roadside carrying farm tools and rushing home, and then he restrained the impulse in his heart little by little.

He lowered his eyes and looked at the woman lying on his arm. He raised his hand, caressed the corners of her lips with rough fingers, and said hoarsely: "This mouth is so sweet." At

this time, a villager was passing by. , seeing them standing in the middle of the road, couldn't help but look sideways at them.

Song Nianning was so shy that she quickly straightened up from his arms and suddenly raised her voice and said, "Ah, you just said that an insect landed on my hair. How about it? Did you take it away?" Shen Yuchuan was stunned

. , then glanced at the eyes that fell on them in twos and threes, and couldn't help laughing.

Song Nianning patted his arm and glared at him.

People in this era are emotionally reserved. Even if they are a couple, they will be gossiped while walking on the street.

Song Nianning took a step ahead of him and walked forward.

From a distance, I saw several female dolls in shabby coats dancing rubber bands in the grain-shading field not far from my door. Several old people gathered in the grain-shading field and chatted with their hands in their pockets.

When Shen Yuchuan and Song Nianning passed by, the uncle who lived next door saw them and came up to greet Shen Yuchuan and followed them to the door of their house.

Looking into the yard, I saw a row of green cabbage growing in the corner of Shen's courtyard in the middle of winter.

The uncle was surprised, with a flash of greed in his eyes. He turned around and wanted to ask Shen Yuchuan for it, but when he met his deep eyes, he didn't dare to say the words that reached his lips.

Song Nianning watered the cabbage little by little with Lingquan water. It had been growing for more than ten days and she couldn't bear to eat it, so she waited to eat it during the New Year.

White smoke was already rising from the chimney at home. Shen's mother was squatting by the well washing vegetables, and Shen Sheng was obviously cooking in the kitchen.

Song Nianning looked at this home full of fireworks and suddenly felt a real sense of belonging.

Shen Yuchuan is a diligent person. After returning home, he took out the things in the back room and put them away one by one.

The man next door suddenly rushed in from outside. He glanced towards the kitchen in a decent manner, but he saw a large piece of pork with his sharp eyes.

I thought to myself, this Shen Jackal is really making a lot of money.

He turned his gaze and landed on the study room in the east wing connected to his home. He suddenly smiled at Shen Yuchuan who was arranging things next to the cupboard and said, "Yuchuan, you

work in a steel factory now and you are still a leader. , is the most promising young man in our village. I heard that people who get married in your steel factory can apply for housing allocation. When there are houses in the town, they will rarely return to the village. There are too many houses that are gathering dust and are useless. A place to stay is enough."

"How about this? It's useless to keep the study in the east wing of your house. Why don't you sell it to me, seal the door, and I'll open a door in the wall of my courtyard. My youngest son will get married next month. It comes in handy."