84

Hearing him say this lightly, Song Nianning glared at him in shame and annoyance, but couldn't help but raise the corners of her mouth.

She lowered her eyes to look at the man who was massaging her with his head lowered.

It is said that beautiful jade is in front of the lamp, and beauty is under the lamp. This is true.

Under the dim light, the man has a straight nose, picturesque eyebrows, his head is lowered, but his back is still straight.

Song Nianning suddenly discovered that no matter when or where he was, his back would always be straight and straight.

Like pines and cypresses growing out of the cracks in barren rocks, they provide an upright protective umbrella for the family.

Song Nianning's eyebrows flashed with nostalgia that she didn't realize, and she waved to him, "Don't press the button, it's getting late, go to bed early."

Shen Yuchuan followed her words and came to her side, and Song Nianning leaned against her lazily like a sloth. On him.

Shen Yuchuan looked at her natural movements, a soft light flashed in his eyes, and the corners of his mouth turned up subconsciously.

Song Nianning felt tired and yawned.

He said softly: "I'm sleepy."

Song Nianning nodded: "Yes." "

Go to sleep, didn't you say something about prenatal education before going to bed? I'll read it to you at night?"

Song Nianning was stunned, and then she thought of something and her eyes lit up. , "The book your friend gave you? Do you have the high school textbook I want?"

Shen Yuchuan looked at her childish look, chuckled, and said warmly: "Yes, it's getting late, let's read it tomorrow."

Song Nianning She responded, lying on the bed, finding a comfortable position in his arms, and listening to his night reading.

The man's warm and magnetic voice slowly sounded in the room.

Song Nianning looked at his handsome face and suddenly felt lucky that she met Shen Yuchuan and not another man.

Only a man like him would give him enough respect and tolerance.

It wasn't until her even breathing came that Shen Yuchuan closed the book, hugged her and closed his eyes to sleep.

Tonight, Song Nianning seemed to have an inexplicable dependence on him. After falling asleep, she kept crawling into his arms.

She curled up like a little kitten under the belly of a lion.

Shen Yuchuan was already aroused, but as soon as she came closer, it was like a flame that instantly ignited him.

He stepped back a little, and his back was exposed from the quilt.

Unexpectedly, Song Nianning also moved forward, pressing her little head against his chest and nuzzling him like a kitten.

"!" Shen Yuchuan froze and straightened up instantly.

The blood in the man's body rushed to..., his heart beat faster, and his eyes shone with deep heat.

Just as he was thinking about how to push her away without waking her up, her legs were suddenly draped over his waist and her arms were draped over his face.

And her delicate little hands grabbed his hot earlobe.

With a gentle pinch of his delicate fingertips, like a feather, Shen Yuchuan quickly rolled his throat: "..."