Chapter 6

It stands to reason that the system trades items according to the prices in the 1970s, so the prices in the mall should also closely follow those in the 1970s.

What a result!

It's not that she is swearing, the prices of the items in the mall are actually the same as those in the 21st century!

Don't bring such a bully!

Song Nianning almost cried out of breath.

She took a deep breath and comforted herself, the world treats me like nothing, and I still have to hold my head up like the scorching sun.

It was raining continuously outside, and the chilly wind poured in.

Song Nianning shivered subconsciously under the thin quilt.

After a rain, the temperature in the air dropped to around ten degrees.

Song Nianning browsed the system mall for a coat and padded jacket from the 1970s and 1980s.

She chose a large padded jacket that was sold for 50 yuan for one piece and half price for the second one because of its backward style.

Thinking of Shen Yuchuan's thin and torn clothes, he decided to choose two, one for men and one for men.

This is not only her child's father, but also the richest man in the future, so try to be as good as possible.

After placing the order, two large cotton-padded jackets were immediately available in the storage space of the system.

Song Nianning quickly took it out, stretched out her shivering hands, and wrapped herself tightly.

Then she covered the big padded jacket with a thin quilt, and she squinted her eyes in comfort due to the thick warmth.

Long johns, coral socks, snow boots, and a three-piece warm suit.

Thinking of the cupboard in the Shen family that no rats would patronize, I bought a hundred catties each of rice flour, oil, salt, soy sauce, vinegar, brown and white sugar, and so on.

I pinched the original owner's thighs, which were as thin as bamboo poles. This was severe malnutrition.

She decisively placed an order for three cans of milk powder for pregnant women.

After wandering around, she became hungry, so she went directly to the hot food area, and bought two big beef buns with Harry's son.

The big bun was still steaming when it was taken out of the storage space.

Song Nianning's mood of being cheated by the spicy chicken system improved a lot in an instant.

This is the magic of the system, as long as you buy hot food in the mall, it will be hot when you take it out.

The products produced by the system must be high-quality products, and there are also technological props and potions that surpass the technology of the 21st century, and the effects are amazing.

But very rare, it is a matter of luck.

In addition, the storage space also has a permanent fresh-keeping function.

Song Nianning was afraid that the smell would disperse, so she woke up Shen Yuchuan, and wrapped herself tightly in the blanket.

Taking a bite of the steaming steamed buns, the soup and aroma filled her mouth, it was so delicious that she almost screamed.

After eating two beef buns, she ate another mousse cake before falling asleep with a yawn.

The next day, she woke up from the cold, in order not to reveal her secrets in front of Shen Yuchuan.