Chapter 10

Song Sisi saw his expression in her eyes, her eyes flashed slightly, and she suddenly cried and dug out the shit bottle from her mouth: "Sister, I know you don't like me, the stepdaughter brought by your stepmother, and even more so because of Gu

Cheng If you are not happy that my brother is engaged to me, then you can continue to beat me..."

Her cry made Song Chenggang come back to his senses, and when he saw that her face was covered with shit, he became furious.

Without warning, he raised his hand and hit Song Nianning.

"Song Nianning! You evildoer! Gu Cheng broke off the engagement with you because you had a domineering and violent temper, which disgusted the Gu family! You are a slut, what does it have to do with Sisi?" Song Nianning felt a biting chill sweep through her body

.

Song Nianning knew that was how the original owner felt.

The original owner's mother was a police officer and died in the line of duty when she was eight years old.

Less than a month after her mother died, her stepmother came to visit with her stepsister, who was one year younger than her.

Stepmother Chen Lianhua lives up to her name, a white lotus with two sides and three swords.

The stepsister perfectly inherited her mother's White Lotus attributes.

The original owner lost his mother when he was young. In order to seize the only father's love, he often became jealous of his stepsister.

However, she had a bad temper. Not only did she fail to fight against the White Lotus mother and daughter, she was also robbed of her fiancé and job.

The stepmother even plotted against the original owner's marriage and gave Song's father pillow blowing.

Marry the original owner to the director of the Pigeon Committee to obtain a high betrothal gift and a place for Song Sisi to join the art troupe.

The director of the pigeon committee is a widower in his thirties with two children. There are rumors that his ex-wife was beaten to death by him.

The original owner knew that this was a pit of fire, but the director of the pigeon committee had great power, so the original owner was forced into a desperate situation and had no choice but to sign himself up to go to the countryside.

When Song Nianning was very young in her previous life, her parents divorced and quickly remarried, ignoring her for more than ten years.

She was raised by her grandfather until she was eighteen years old. After his death, he left her a large inheritance.

After she took care of the old man's posthumous affairs, she and her scumbag father broke out into a battle over inheritance.

In Song Nianning's opinion, Song's father was as bad as her selfish, cold, ruthless and greedy father.

After the original owner's mother passed away, she received a pension of 2,000 yuan and gave them a three-bedroom house.

When Song's father received the pension from the organization, he vowed that he would not touch a cent of the pension and leave it all to the sisters for dowry.

As a result, he used it all in his own little home, and the original owner and sisters didn't get a cent.

Song Nianning hated creatures like Daddy the most in her life.

If it belongs to the original owner, she will make them spit it out with interest!

Song Nianning's thoughts were racing and she was planning to avoid the slap.