109

Song Chenggang was stunned for a moment, then his face turned red, and a surge of humiliated anger surged in his heart.

He said solemnly: "Is this the upbringing of you country people?"

Shen Yuchuan suddenly took a step forward. Under Song Chenggang's panicked eyes, he calmly helped him straighten his collar, and then slowly raised his eyes to look at him with a deep gaze. It was as if it was carrying broken ice, and it was as chilling as a knife.

Not only Song Chenggang, but also Chen Lianhua beside him shrank, and a layer of cold sweat broke out on his back.

Chen Lianhua shrank her neck, her eyes flashed slightly, and she was suddenly a little confused about how the arrogant and domineering young lady Song Nianning fell in love with this frightening gangster like a beast.

Shen Yuchuan's thin lips parted slightly, "Don't bother us again in the future, otherwise, I can't guarantee that anything unfortunate will happen to your family." His voice was very light, but it was filled with cold anger.

It makes people feel like they have fallen into an ice cellar, and their whole body is as cold as ice.

Song Chenggang was so angry that he was shaking all over, but he dared not speak out in anger.

This mud-legged guy is so careless that he even dares to hit his elders. Song Chenggang has no doubt that he can really do what he says.

The couple came full of calculations, but left full of anger.

When Shen Yuchuan came back, the infant child tilted his little head in his direction and tried to open his eyes to look at Shen Yuchuan.

That little look of watching the excitement was exactly the same as that of the village intelligence officer.

Song Nianning believed that neither she nor her child's father liked to watch the excitement.

But looking at the appearance of the second child, he seems to be a person who just enjoys the excitement and doesn't take it too seriously.

Song Nian was speechless and twitched the corner of his mouth, lifted the quilt and was about to get out of bed.

Shen Yuchuan stepped forward in three steps and hurriedly grabbed her feet that were about to be put into slippers.

Her white jade-like feet were wearing pink woolen socks, and he held her in his warm arms, and the warm warmth enveloped her instantly.

She had just given birth, and her body was already afraid of the cold. Once she was warmed by his warm embrace, she suddenly felt as comfortable as being on a stove.

Like a happy little fox, she narrowed her eyes slightly and subconsciously rubbed her sock-covered feet deeper into his arms.

With this rubbing, the soft soles of her feet were firmly pressed against the man's tight abdominal muscles. They were hard and elastic, making her subconsciously rub them a few more times.

The sliding woolen socks with the delicate feet were teased freely in his arms, like a spark that started a prairie fire, instantly igniting the passion in his heart.

Shen Yuchuan's eyes deepened and he looked up at her.

She had a light pink woolen headscarf wrapped around her head and velvet pajamas of the same color, revealing a face as soft as tofu and a slender swan neck.

It was as if the peach blossoms were in full bloom, with enchanting peach branches and splendid peach blossoms, which made her beautiful face shine.

This gorgeous peach blossom opened its attractive peach-pink lips and said, "I want to go to the toilet, why are you holding my feet?" The

tone of her voice was obviously normal, but it fell in Shen Yuchuan's ears. The taste changed in an instant, as if it had an invisible sense of flirtation.

Shen Yuchuan grabbed her ankles, gently rubbed her instep through her socks, and said hoarsely: "You just gave birth on the second day. If you can't catch the cold, I will carry you over." As soon as he finished speaking,

Song Nianning's body Suddenly jumped into the air.

She let out a small exclamation, subconsciously hugged his neck with her hands, and buried her face in his arms.

Shen Yuchuan chuckled and whispered in a voice that only the two of them could hear: "Now is not the time to throw myself into my arms." His deep

voice was filled with an inexplicable ambiguity, and Song Nianning instantly I understood the meaning behind his words.

A wave of heat suddenly hit her face, and her face turned red instantly.

Shen Yuchuan looked at her attractive little face, which was as red as a peach, and subconsciously buried his face in her neck, letting out a faint laugh.

Song Nianning was so embarrassed that her head was about to smoke, and she punched him on the shoulder

angrily, "Why don't you carry me to the toilet yet." Shen Yuchuan straightened up and carried the person into the toilet in the ward. The only toilet in the room was too small. , it was still narrow, and Shen Yuchuan was tall. He had to bend down and squat half of his body when he carried Song Nianning in his arms.

Song Nianning felt frustrated and difficult looking at it, and whispered in his arms: "My body is not as delicate as you think, and I have recovered well. I can walk normally. You don't need to carry me to the toilet in the future." Shen Yuchuan

Hearing this, his brows subconsciously wrinkled and he disagreed: "My mother said that confinement is a woman's second life. If you are not careful, you may have lifelong sequelae. Some minor illnesses and pains can torture you to death. , don’t take your body seriously. "

Song Nianning looked up at his serious expression, her heart warmed, and she stopped arguing with him.

She raised the corners of her lips and said softly: "As long as you are not tired, then I will listen to you. "

Shen Yuchuan sighed softly and said with heartache in her ears: "You are pregnant for ten months and have to bear the pain of childbirth. I can't bear this pain for you, but if I can't even take good care of you, then I He is not worthy of being a husband, let alone a father. "

Song Nianning was stunned, and suddenly raised her eyes. When she saw his sincere and distressed expression, a swelling feeling suddenly surged in her heart. Suddenly she

remembered what Haruki Murakami said.

People who are really good to you, It's all in the details. People will lie, but details won't.

Love is a detail, and not loving is also a detail.

Shen Yuchuan's love for her is hidden in every detail of life.

Song Nianning looked at him with soft light in her eyes .

She didn’t understand love before, and she didn’t despise love

. Shen Yuchuan made her discover that being loved is such a beautiful feeling.