Chapter 44

Song Jingshu shrunk her neck, and the words that reached her throat suddenly turned around:

"No, rabbits are so cute, I don't like eating rabbits." As soon as

these unintentional words came out of her mouth, she carried the basket on her back and walked away with a look of guilt on her face.

Shen Yuchuan's eyes fell softly on Song Nianning's belly:

"My dad can skin rabbits. If you peel off the complete rabbit skin, you can make two bellybands for the baby."

Song Nianning saw that he kept saying that they were all twins, and triplets would be born. , scared him to death.

When Shen Sheng heard what his uncle said, his eyes turned red when he thought of the bloody scene.

Song Nianning was shocked when she saw this, "Shengsheng, what's wrong with you?"

Shen Sheng blinked away tears, as if there was a cake stuck in her throat, and couldn't say a word.

Auntie wants to eat spicy rabbit meat, and uncle wants to use rabbit hair to make a bellyband.

The family was extremely poor, and she couldn't be willful...

Shen Yuchuan comforted her: "Shengsheng, the rabbit meat is tender at this time. You are now at the age when you are growing up. Eat more later."

Shen Sheng's eyes became even redder . , my uncle is more ferocious than the wolves in the mountains.

Since he wants to eat, let him eat. When he is full, he will not harm other rabbits.

She wiped her tears with the back of her hand and whispered, "It's okay, I was just blinded by the wind and sand."

Shen Yuchuan glanced at the gloomy sky, neatly bundled the firewood he had picked up, and carried it on his back.

"It's going to rain. Hurry up and go home."

As soon as the three of them stepped into the house, huge sleet and hail fell.

In just a moment, the rain became heavier and heavier, with hail falling crazily.

Hail fell mercilessly on the tiles.

In the east wing of the room where the Shen family always lived, Shen Yuchuan was worried that the heavy rain and moisture would affect Father Shen's health.

He renovated it this summer.

The roof in the west wing has not been repaired for a long time, and the sound of tiles being smashed by hail could be heard.

The room soon developed a leak.

Song Nianning saw this situation for the first time and couldn't help but be a little dumbfounded.

Ten minutes later, the hail stopped, but the rain kept falling.

Song Nianning used seven or eight wooden basins at home to collect water, but it was not enough.

Soon there was standing water in low-lying areas of the house.

Finally, Shen Yuchuan put on a bamboo hat and raincoat and climbed up to the roof with a ladder to repair it.

Shen Sheng also had the same equipment and stood beside the ladder handing him tools.

Father Shen was sitting under the eaves of the east wing skinning rabbits.

The rabbit was hung by its neck on the beam, and then peeled off from the rabbit's mouth...

Shen Sheng burst into tears when she saw this.