Chapter 62

Just when the knife was about to fall on her face, Song Nianning grabbed the dagger she bought from the system and stabbed him in front of her.

Zhou Mingyuan backed away in shock.

Song Nianning took the opportunity and ran to the corner farthest away from him, holding the dagger in both hands and pointing it in the direction of Zhou Mingyuan.

Zhou Mingyuan was dumbfounded for a moment, usually he was the only one who could sneak away by playing tricks on others.

Now he was tricked by a little girl, and his face suddenly turned gloomy.

Like a hunter teasing his prey, he slowly walked towards Song Nianning step by step with sinister steps.

But before he could reach Song Nianning, Shen Zhiyi knocked him down halfway and grabbed him by the neck.

"Zhou Mingyuan, I gave up everything to love you, but you use it as a bullet-proof pad, you beast, how dare you!"

Shen Zhiyi's gloomy and terrifying face was full of despair and unwillingness to be betrayed.

"Throughout all this, no matter how hard or tired you are, no matter how hard or how tired you are, I have stayed by your side without any complaints. In the end, I am just a chess piece that can be sacrificed at any time. Zhou Mingyuan, you bullied me too much!"

Zhou Mingyuan sneered. : "It's not a bully, you're the one who willingly degenerated and wanted to follow me."

Shen Zhiyi's eyes widened in disbelief, and she roared with resentment, "Zhou Mingyuan, you beast, you treat my sincere heart like a dog's lungs, throw it to the ground and trample on it, If you didn't like it, why did you want to be with me in the first place? Why did you drag me into the abyss of hell?"

Shen Zhiyi still remembered when she shyly ran up to him and said she wanted to have a relationship with him.

He is as tender as honey and says he will hold her in the palm of his hand and love her.

So even though he was a wanted criminal on the run, she still chose to follow him without hesitation.

Put your destiny in his hands and be willing to be controlled by him.

As a result, the cruelty of reality was like a blow to the head, shattering her beautiful fantasy into pieces.

In his eyes, he is nothing more than a useless chess piece that can be discarded at any time.

Shen Zhiyi's heart filled with despair and grief.

She didn't believe it and sobbed: "Could it be that all the good things you've done to me over the years were just fake feelings and just a show?"

All the good things she had experienced in the past made her still unable to believe that he had only used her from the beginning to the end.

However, Zhou Mingyuan looked at her from above and said two cold words on his lips, "That's right."

Shen Zhiyi's face turned pale.

Zhou Mingyuan stared at this face, a touch of tenderness flashed in his eyes.

"Because you have followed me for so many years, I will let you understand it completely today."

His face was instantly enveloped in a sinister aura. "I have known who you are for a long time. You are selfish, jealous, violent and vicious. In order to get everything you want, you will do whatever it takes to push your twin sister Shen Ziqing into the pit of fire."

Shen Zhiyi's eyes suddenly widened, her lips trembled in disbelief and said: "So you are avenging the dead Shen Ziqing!" "

And you have loved Shen Ziqing from the beginning to the end. All your tenderness and sweetness towards me are all because of my face, which is exactly the same as Shen Ziqing's?"