Chapter 46

It's not like he's showing off his bestiality, but it's like he wants to educate himself.

educate?

She didn't provoke him either?

This dog man is not only a dog, but also a little crazy.

She rolled her eyes and suddenly said in a soft voice:

"I just drank the fish soup and it burned my mouth. It hurts so much~"

Shen Yuchuan's eyes deepened as she made a sweet little sound, and he walked quickly for two seconds as if on purpose. step.

Song Nianning screamed in fright, and suddenly hugged his neck tightly with her hands.

She took a breath and looked at the pale light outside the window, her eyes falling on his wheat-colored shoulders.

She was furious, and her lips and teeth suddenly attacked his shoulder.

I gathered enough strength to prepare to give him an education.

She was still pregnant, how could this person be so evil and scary?

However, when his eyes touched the red mark on his shoulder.

Her thoughts flashed, and her strength instantly relaxed.

The violence of the storm suddenly turned into the gentleness of gentle breeze and drizzle.

Shen Yuchuan's body tensed up instantly.

He took a long step and placed the person on C/.

Suddenly a small hand touched his shoulder.

Then the woman's worried voice came, "Why is your shoulder hurt?"

Shen Yuchuan seemed to have been lightly scraped by a feather, causing a layer of numbness.

He rolled his throat and said hoarsely:

"I was hit by a wooden beam when I went to put out a fire that day. It's almost fine. It won't be a problem."

Song Nianning took a closer look. Although the wound was still a little red, it was already scabbed. .

The worry in her heart was relieved, she snorted and turned away, not wanting to pay attention to him.

However, Shen Yuchuan's broad palms pinched her cheeks and whispered: "Open your mouth."

He leaned over, and when Song Nianning raised her head, she saw the man's chest.

Thin wheat-colored texture, covering firm and powerful abdominal muscles.

Song Nianning's face turned red, her body stiffened, and her cheeks were pinched like pufferfish by him.

But he wrapped his mouth tightly and said vaguely:

"Goose doesn't..."

He just said that his mouth was burned, which was just a temporary measure to deceive him.

If he takes a look at it, wouldn't it reveal his secret?

This dog man has a very bad temper.

Moreover, at this time, I am a swordsman and I am a fish, so she does not dare to tease and pull out the tiger's beard.

Otherwise, she will still be the one to suffer.

She took a step back, touched a piece of fabric, and suddenly hooded Shen Yuchuan.

Trying to get a moment to escape.

Shen Yuchuan stepped back and scooped it up with his big palm, and the clothes were instantly in his hands.