Chapter 55

After Shen Yuchuan finished breakfast, he touched the exquisite ancient embroidery on his notebook, put it in his pocket and went out.

An hour later, he returned home again.

Song Nianning is making baby clothes in the house.

With triplets in my belly, I had to prepare three copies of everything. The workload was really big.

When she heard the door opening, she turned her head and looked through the open window and found that Shen Yuchuan was back.

There were three more people beside him, namely Ye Jingqiu and Monkey, one of whom was an elderly man.

The old man was wearing a gray coat, but he was in good spirits.

The monkey held a long scroll half as tall as a man, wrapped in black cloth.

Seeing Song Nianning sticking her head out of the window, he couldn't help but look at her a little more, with a hint of curiosity in his eyes.

Ye Jingqiu is still wearing a black suit and an open windbreaker.

There was a cigarette hanging from his lips, and the word "Sichuan" was deeply etched between his eyebrows. It was obvious that he was very agitated at this time.

Song Nianning glanced past them and landed on Shen Yuchuan.

He stood tall and straight in the yard, and the warm winter sun shone on him, coating him with a layer of pale golden luster.

He is as handsome as an ancient god, making people blush and their hearts beat beating when they see him.

Sensing Song Nianning's gaze, he turned and looked over.

Song Nianning met his eyes, which were as deep as a pool, as if there was a magnet that drew people in.

Song Nianning didn't dare to look too much, so she looked away, walked out and said, "You take the guests to the main room, I'll make hot tea and bring it over."

Shen Yuchuan couldn't bear to let her work with her big belly, so he said softly: "No need. , I have something to talk to you about. First of all, I have to say sorry to you. Without your permission, I showed the paintings you embroidered in your notebook to others without permission."

Seeing how sincerely he apologized, Song Nianning Didn't argue with him.

She glanced at the three people standing in the yard, and then thought about their conversation yesterday, she knew what was going on.

Ye Jingqiu has been looking for an embroiderer with superb embroidery skills to repair the embroidery screen and redeem her son, but has never found anything.

Shen Yuchuan saw her ancient embroidery last night, and out of the desire to help, he showed her embroidery to Ye Jingqiu without authorization.

Ye Jingqiu will follow at this time, obviously recognizing her embroidery skills.

Song Nianning thought of the poor child who was ripped apart in her previous life, and she also hoped that she could help.

Her eyes fell on Ye Jingqiu and she said, "If Comrade Ye can trust you, I am willing to help you repair it." "

Did you really embroider the embroidery in the notebook?" Monkey held the scroll and asked in surprise.

Ye Jingqiu put out his cigarette, raised his eyebrows and looked over, with doubts in his eyes.

No wonder the three of them were suspicious. Even the most skilled embroiderers in the Beijing Palace couldn't do anything with this embroidery screen.

Just because Ye Jingqiu's ancient embroidery screen is an ancient embroidery that has been lost for a long time.