Chapter 93

Song Nianning was given birth in the county hospital. Half a month before the due date, Shen Yuchuan had a nightmare.

In the dream, Song Nianning was lying in a pool of blood with her big belly, her whole body was cold and stiff, and she was no longer breathing.

Shen Yuchuan's heart tightened with fear. The scene in that dream lingered in his mind like a nightmare, and the bone-crushing pain gnawed hoarsely at his heart.

As Song Nianning's due date approached, the nightmare hovering in his mind became clearer and clearer, as if it had really happened, clawing at his heart.

The doctors at the town health center have low medical skills and backward medical equipment, which is not enough to provide caesarean sections.

Giving birth to a woman is like stepping into the gate of hell, not to mention that Song Nianning is still pregnant with multiple twins, which is equivalent to stepping into the gate of hell with two feet.

After thinking about it, Shen Yuchuan called Nan Shiyao a few days before Song Nianning's due date.

The next day, Nan Shiyao drove a borrowed jeep to Xiguan Village and sent Song Nianning to the county hospital to give birth.

Shen Yuchuan was accompanied by Shen's mother, carrying several large packages. The large packages were made by Song Nianning into extra-large sizes according to the style of canvas bags on the market.

Song Nianning had to bring a lot of things, including the baby's milk powder bottle, clothes, blankets and other newborn toiletries.

Her clothes, dishes, disposable toilet paper, anti-spill pads, toiletries, etc. were all cut and made by herself according to the styles of later generations.

In addition, there are also the documents and letters of introduction required for admission. Shen Yuchuan asked Nan Shiyao early to prepare them in advance.

Nan Shiyao's family had a small courtyard near the county hospital. It had been empty for a long time, so they rented it to them as a place to stay.

It didn't matter to him whether Shen Yuchuan paid rent or not, but if he insisted on paying rent, Nan Shiyao accepted it.

This is Shen Yuchuan's way of life. No matter how good the relationship between people is, it never hurts to make financial transactions clearer.

The house had been cleaned in advance, and there were some old furniture. They added some daily necessities, and then packed their bags and moved in.

After they arrived at the county seat and were settled, they did not go to the hospital immediately to wait for the birth. Taking advantage of a few days left, the family of three visited the county town.

After all, Shen's mother was old. She was dragged around by the young couple for two days, and on the third day she was too tired to move.

Song Nianning thought that she wouldn't be able to eat anything delicious in the next month, so she took Shen Yuchuan to the county state-owned hotel.

They ordered a lot of dishes, including braised pork trotters, roast duck, steamed fish, stir-fried vegetables, and a cold dish.

Song Nianning was so greedy that she couldn't even lift her chopsticks after eating a bowl of rice, and the rest went into Shen Yuchuan's stomach.

When leaving, I met Song Sisi and Gu Cheng at the door who were also leaving after eating.

Song Sisi and Gu Cheng also saw them. When Gu Cheng saw Song Nianning, he thought of the humiliation he had suffered in the hospital before, and his face darkened.