Chapter 7

The young man took a full view of the gloating smile on her face that was too late to put away, and narrowed his eyes fiercely.

The plainclothes chased the young man for a distance before he disappeared in front of him.

The plainclothes scolded T/machine/pour/handle's little tail.

The voice was not low, Song Nianning could hear it from a distance.

Many houses with closed doors peeked through the cracks of the door, but no one dared to come out.

When the plainclothes passed by Song Nianning, she took a second look at her.

Seeing that her skin was fair, her eyes were clear and innocent, and she was pregnant again, she turned and left.

After leaving in plain clothes, Song Nianning stood there for another ten minutes.

Then he hugged the big padded jacket and walked towards the place where the young man disappeared with stiff legs.

As a result, as soon as he passed an alley, he was pulled in by a powerful hand.

Song Nianning exclaimed in fright, the voice was just squeezed out of her throat when it was covered by a rough palm.

She struggled in shock, but the man grabbed the back of her head and held her in a hard embrace.

The cold little face was buried in the hot chest, and the warmth swept over her senses.

An inexplicable sense of security wrapped her frightened little heart tightly.

She subconsciously stopped struggling, but reached out her small hand to push the tight chest in front of her.

The weak and boneless little hand pressed against the hard chest, like a feather brushing gently, causing a tingling sensation.

The man's body froze, and a deep voice fell from above his head, "Don't move." The familiar voice fell into his ears like the sound of heaven, and Song Nianning stopped struggling instantly, and raised his head to meet the man's deep starry eyes

.

Suddenly, a burst of anger welled up in her heart, and she stared at him, "Shen Yuchuan, you are going too far, do you know that this will scare the child away?" Shen Yuchuan lowered his head and met her angry eyes

.

There was a tinge of pink at the end of his furious eyes.

Not only does it not have the slightest deterrent effect, but it also wants to be pinched by the waist and bullied severely.

Shen Yuchuan's eyes deepened, and he pursed his lower lip, obviously realizing that he was too reckless.

Just now when he was being chased by the picket team, this woman folded her arms, gloating and watching the excitement.

He was so angry that he wanted to scare her no matter what, but he forgot that the woman was still pregnant... There was

a flash of remorse in his eyes, "...I'm sorry, is my stomach okay?"

Song Nianning gave him a vicious look, "You You must have been wrapped around your head when you went out in the morning!"

Shen Yuchuan: "..."

He turned his head and took out the steamed stuffed bun from his pocket, and handed it to her carefully, "This is the steamed stuffed bun I bought for you, eat it quickly "

Song Nianning lowered her head, and saw that his hand was frozen like a meat bun, red and swollen, bloodshot from his joints.

Just like this, the hand full of cracks was tightly protecting a big white flour bun, and he handed it to her carefully, and said in a low voice: "Eat it." A