105

"Auntie, there's no rush." ​​Song Nianning said with a smile: "I'm from the countryside. I can't buy food in the city. Please give me twenty kilograms of rice and three kilograms of pork." The old

man's eyes widened when he heard this. Time to curse.

Song Nianning said another light word, "By the way, aunt, I heard that the supply and marketing cooperative in the city sells donkeys for rolling. I want to eat, so you can buy me a pound." The

old lady's anger suddenly reached the top of her head, and she exploded on the spot. , "Twenty kilograms of rice? Three kilograms of pork? You want me to go to the supply and marketing cooperative to run errands for you and buy a kilogram of donkey to roll on? Why don't you go to heaven!"

The old lady's face was livid, and she was obviously very angry.

Song Nianning said aggrievedly: "Didn't my aunt say that it is fate that we live in the same ward? Distant relatives are not as good as close neighbors, so we should help each other? My family can't buy rice and pork in the city, and I want to try the donkey rolling in the city. Auntie wanted some, so why did she scold me for wanting to go to heaven?"

Aunt Zhao and Zhang Cui were dumbfounded, and then burst out laughing, feeling refreshed and out of spite.

Aunt Zhao raised her voice and said sarcastically: "Hey! Some people are thicker than the city walls. Even if you have money, you can't buy milk powder in foreign banks. You need foreign currency. It's a rare thing. I can feel at ease and order half a can, but I won't get a dime back. I I have never seen such a scoundrel in my entire life. Those who didn't know better thought they were robbers."

"You!"

The old lady turned livid with anger. She took a step forward and was about to tear Aunt Zhao's mouth off, but she saw Zhao Auntie had already made preparations. She placed the enamel jar in front of her and danced like a tiger.

The old lady looked at the enamel jar and the veins on her forehead jumped. Her head was aching from being hit. She was so angry that she threw away her hands and walked to the first bed.

Song Nianning held the bottle in both hands and took turns feeding the baby, with the corners of her lips curling up slightly.

Even if he wants to take advantage of her, he is not afraid of high paraplegia.

The old lady didn't care that the woman on the bed had not passed the critical period yet. She gave her legs a hard push and sat down on the bed. She raised her voice and cursed, "Bah! You're such a monstrous vixen. The young lady has a body and a maid's life. She has to live." The little bitch who comes out deserves to eat imported milk powder..."

The old lady was getting into the scolding when the door suddenly opened. She was suddenly startled and turned to look at Shen Yuchuan's dark and cruel eyes.

She instinctively trembled, and the curse words that reached her lips were choked in her throat, and her face turned blue and white.

Shen Yuchuan held the enamel basin and walked towards the old lady step by step with a sullen face. Before anyone could react, he kicked the stool at the old lady's feet into pieces.

A piece of wood suddenly flew up and grazed the old lady's forehead.

A bright red blood spattered out, causing the old lady to let out a sharp scream, her legs weakened, and she fell to the ground.

Song Nianning and Zhang Cui's mother and son were also so shocked by this incident that they couldn't recover for a while.

Shen Yuchuan stepped heavily on the broken wood, sawdust flew up, and said coldly: "Who are you calling a bitch?"

His voice was as cold as a ghost, which frightened the old lady to the point of peeing.

A smell filled the airtight room. Zhang Cui and her son were so close that they turned away in disgust.

A flash of anger flashed in Shen Yuchuan's eyes. He weighed the basin in his hand and raised it to smash it over.

Song Nianning was suddenly startled and called him quickly, "Yuchuan, the child is hungry, come and breastfeed the child."

She didn't sympathize with the old lady, but this old lady was so messy. If Shen Yuchuan beat someone seriously, he would be blamed. Not good.

And she couldn't feed three children with just two hands.

The second child is impatient. As soon as the pacifier leaves his mouth, he immediately starts to moan in his tender voice.

When Shen Yuchuan heard this, he finally took the enamel washbasin back and snorted coldly to the old lady, "Just grow old, why bother becoming a spirit." The cold voice fell, and the old lady shrank under the bed in fright. Don't dare to say anything anymore

.

The room instantly returned to calm, and Shen Yuchuan pulled a wire along the lower edge of the window to serve as a temporary clothes drying pole.

He spread out the washed diapers and hung them on the clothes pole to dry.

The eldest and the third child were concentrating on drinking milk. The second child was not competing with his brothers for milk at this time. He tilted his head to look out. He didn't know whether he was watching the fun or looking at his father.

Seeing Song Nianning's face turned into embarrassment, she didn't know who this child looked like.

After the three little dumplings drank milk and fell asleep after playing for a while, Shen's mother held the lunch box in both hands and the cross-body bag Song Nianning made for her on her waist.

At noon, Song Nianning ate stir-fried seasonal vegetables, stir-fried melon slices with small meat, and a black bone chicken soup.

Song Nianning drank chicken soup and asked Shen Yuchuan, "Where did this silky chicken come from?"

Shen Yuchuan spit out the bones and explained: "I have a friend who came back from Jiangxi a few days ago, and I asked him to help bring back three But, I also got some ginseng. You are too weak now to take a lot of supplements. I will make it for you when you get back."

Song Nianning felt warm in her heart after hearing this.

As soon as they finished eating, someone came in.

The woman walking in front was carrying a net bag with two handfuls of green vegetables. She put the net bag on Song Nianning's bedside table with a smile, sat on the bedside, and said with a smile: "Nian Ning, why did you come to the county town to give birth and never go home?" Time? Your dad and I heard Sisi talk about seeing you in the county town, and then we found out that you came to the county town to give birth. After asking for several days, we found out that you gave birth in this hospital. We immediately came to see you with your dad carrying things. ."

Song Nianning looked at her, not seeing her for half a year, Chen Lianhua was several years older than the last time they met.

When I saw her last year, her cheeks were fair, neither dark nor wrinkled, and her complexion was good. It looked like she was living a happy life.

But now when I looked at her up close, I realized that there was a faint bruise in the corner of her eye, which looked like a bruise left after someone hit her with a fist.

Song Nianning's eyes flashed slightly. Song's father was a well-known Grandet in the compound. He loved face and valued money more than life.

Last time she took away two thousand yuan and was humiliated in the compound, so she had a lot of resentment in her heart.

The fact that Chen Lianhua secretly used personal money to pay Song Sisi's debt must have reached the ears of Song's father, which completely ignited his anger and gave Chen Lianhua a severe beating.

Thinking of this, Song Nianning felt a surge of schadenfreude in her heart, and she felt as refreshed as if she had eaten a popsicle in the dog days of summer.

The couple became red-eyed and moved because of Song Nianning. They probably hated Song Nianning to death, so how could they care about whether she had children?

I'm afraid that the weasel is sending New Year's greetings to the rooster, and has no good intentions.