Chapter 30

Song Nianning touched her belly in horror. These three cubs were not born in her previous life.

Giving birth to triplets is inherently dangerous. Could it be that she did not die on the train fleeing south, but died on the birth bed?

The image of pure white sheets stained with blood came to her again, and Song Nianning was so frightened that she jumped out of bed and ran out.

The little nurse was startled, "What's wrong with you?"

She quickly stepped forward and took off Song Nianning's clothes to cover her belly.

The little nurse's exclamation alarmed Shen Yuchuan.

He hurriedly opened the curtain and saw Song Nianning running out in a panic with bare feet.

He hugged her hurriedly and asked nervously: "What's wrong with you?" A

familiar breath swept over Song Nianning. She slowly calmed down and hugged Shen Yuchuan's waist.

She said in a panic: "Shen Yuchuan, I'm afraid, can you not..." Stay in the hospital.

When she saw the white sheets, she would think of the bloody scene covered with blood, and she would panic.

However, before she finished speaking, Nan Shiyao looked at Shen Yuchuan like an animal and blurted out: "

Shen Yuchuan, you don't want a child? You don't want me to abort her, right?"

Shen Yuchuan looked at her Ruhan Dao suddenly shot at him.

His expression seemed to say 'if you can't speak, just donate your mouth to those in need'.

and 'Whenever you have nothing to do, just shake your head and listen to the sound of the sea'.

Forehead.

Nan Shiyao touched his nose and realized that he had said something stupid.

Shen Yuchuan looked almost crazy with joy, how could he not want a child?

The way he protected Song Nianning from drawing blood was like a mentally retarded person buried in a marriage crematorium.

There is also a love-minded person who wants to hold someone in the palm of his hand, so how could he do such a ridiculous thing as abortion.

When Song Nianning realized that they had misunderstood, her face turned red with embarrassment and her head started to smoke.

But it's not her fault, because Nan Shiyao speaks too quickly.

Interrupting her words, he even made up his own mind and quoted words out of context.

She hurriedly wanted to explain, "I..."

but was interrupted by Shen Yuchuan, who drove out the little nurse and Nan Shiyao, who was full of gossip.

After he closed the door, he took a long step and walked towards Song Nianning step by step.

His expressionless face was covered with frost.

Although he was aloof, after getting along with her these days, he was quite gentle and patient with Song Nianning.

Except for the day of his escape, this was the first time he showed such a frozen expression to her in these days.

It was obvious that he had a serious misunderstanding and was very angry.

"I... I haven't finished what I said just now. I want to ask if I can stop staying in the hospital. I will have random thoughts when I see the white sheets. I really don't want children. Don't get me wrong..." Under his sharp and cold eyes,