Chapter 60

When Shen Sheng looked into Shen Yuchuan's scarlet and dark eyes, she felt a chill rising up her spine.

Facing her devilish uncle, all the blood in her body froze in an instant.

It took him a while to find his voice, "Auntie, she was caught in Xishan, save her..."

As soon as he finished speaking, Shen Yuchuan's body was filled with a dark evil aura, as sinister as a ghost in the underworld seeking life.

Ye Jingqiu and others were shocked and horrified.

At this moment, everyone suddenly realized that Song Nianning was special to Shen Yuchuan.

It was so special that when the woman asked him to take out his heart, he would give it to her without hesitation.

Is this still the wise and steady Shen Jackal?

...

In the deep mountain tunnel.

When Song Nianning was held to the head by the evil star Zhou Mingyuan with a gun, she thought she was certain to die.

Fortunately, she was not one to sit back and wait for death. Knowing that they were in urgent need of doctors and medicines, she admitted on the spot that she knew medical skills and the properties of green herbs.

Sure enough, she made the right move.

When the man heard this, a light flashed in his dark eyes, and not only did he not kill her with a single shot.

He also brought her and Song Jingshu back to the tunnel.

Let her take care of the dying little boy.

Song Jingshu was like a little white rabbit falling into a wolf's den, trembling with fear and following Song Nianning step by step.

Listening to Song Nianning's instructions, he diligently wiped the alcohol on the hot little boy's body.

She tried her best to show her own value, so that the sharp mouth and others who were eyeing her would have some scruples.

The little boy's high fever persisted, and Song Nianning was worried that if the temperature was not lowered, he might die of high fever.

She immediately thought of the spiritual water in the system.

But because Zhou Mingyuan and others were watching from the side, they did not dare to take action.

I can only keep changing alcohol towels to wipe the child's body.

At this time, the person who was sent by Zhou Mingyuan to the foot of the mountain to inquire about Song Nianning and Song Jingshu also came back.

"Boss, these two women are not lying. They are both educated youths from the city. This one with a big belly is named Song Nianning. She had an affair with a villager six months ago and was caught for rape. She got pregnant and got married not long after. This matter was quite controversial at the time. It spread widely."

"As for the other one, he is a notoriously unlucky guy. When he goes out, he either steps on dog poop or is hit by bird poop. Even the god of plague avoids him."

Another superstitious person frowned and said: "Boss, this is a disaster. The whole village watched the pig being slaughtered, and she was kicked by the pig. How about..."

He made a motion of wiping his neck.

Song Jingshu's heart suddenly rose to her throat, her face turned pale, and she said tremblingly:

"It's true that I am unlucky, but I am definitely not a disaster star. On the contrary, for you, I am still a lucky star. Whenever something bad happens to you, I'll carry it all for you."