96

When Song Nianning was pushed into the delivery room just now, the old woman opposite saw her belly, which was larger than that of ordinary pregnant women.

Bagua immediately went to Shen's mother and asked, "Are your wife pregnant with twins?"

Shen's mother put down the big package and her face turned a little pale, "The doctor said it was a triplet."

The old woman first widened her eyes in envy, and then thought What, envy turned to sympathy.

Shen's mother was so numb when she looked at her that she trembled her lips and said, "Why are you looking at me like that?" The

old woman pouted and said sympathetically: "Last year, my sisters' daughter-in-law was pregnant with twins. , gave birth in this hospital, the doctor said that the twins were a high-risk pregnancy, and the little daughter-in-law had a bad pregnancy, she vomited as much as she ate in the later stages of pregnancy, and said she was anemic, but when she gave birth..." she said and sighed

. , gave Shen’s mother a sympathetic look and stopped talking.

She was half-speaking and half-hiding in a cryptic manner. Shen's mother was so frightened that her face turned as white as paper and she asked with trembling lips: "What was the result?" The old woman lowered her voice and said: "Hemorrhage,

one corpse and four lives, including adults and children." It's over."

Her deliberately lowered voice was filled with a hint of high-pitched panic, which caused a layer of cold sweat to break out on everyone's backs.

Her whole family, young and old, all cast sympathetic eyes on the Shen family's mother and son, as if they had foreseen Song Nianning's tragic ending.

Shen's mother was so frightened that she staggered and fell to the ground, her face full of despair and fear.

There were two large packages at Shen Yuchuan's feet. His hands hanging at his waist suddenly clenched into fists, and a fierce anxiety surged in his heart.

His gloomy gaze suddenly fell on the old woman.

When the old woman met his eyes as deep as a cold pool, she trembled with fright. She quickly shrank behind her son and muttered unconvinced, "

I just told the truth, and I wasn't alarmist..."

"Mom!"

Her son After lowering her voice to a warning growl, the old woman met her son's disapproving eyes and then shut up.

Shen Yuchuan's clenched hands tightened and relaxed, and he reached into his pocket to touch the cigarette anxiously.

Then he thought that this was the delivery room, so he put the cigarette back and fell to the ground with his face pale against the wall.

Seeing him so frightened, the old woman's son couldn't help but think of himself.

His wife saw red the night before, and he fainted with blood. A grown man was so frightened that he fainted.

His parents were so frightened that they called the police and sent them both to the hospital. Because of this, he was often laughed at by the two families in the same ward.

Out of empathy, he stepped forward and patted Shen Yuchuan's shoulder. His sympathetic voice was filled with the gloating of someone who had fallen from the world: "

Brother, don't be afraid. My wife has been born since yesterday evening. You can take it easy. Wait..."

Before the word "wait" could be uttered, a baby's loud cry sounded outside the delivery room.