Chapter 21

Song Nianning was awakened by a knock on the door. Shen Yuchuan was not in the room. He must have gone out to buy breakfast.

"Who is it?"

She stood up and didn't open the door immediately.

A boy's hoarse voice came from outside, "Song Nianning, open the door for me!"

After saying this, he slammed the door again.

Song Nianning's heart skipped a beat. It was Song Yujing, his wronged half-brother.

He was beaten so badly yesterday and had shit poured on his head.

According to his nature of retribution, how could he just let it go?

This bastard is here to seek revenge.

Song Nianning had a big belly and was alone, so she didn't dare to open the door for him.

Seeing that Song Nianning remained silent, the people outside patted her even more vigorously, "Song Nianning, you bitch, don't hide and be a coward, get out of here!" Song Nianning pinched her throat and replied in a clipped voice

: "There is nothing Song Nianning here. I am a guest of the hotel. Leave immediately, otherwise, I will call the police!"

The knock on the door paused, and then he kicked her.

"Song Nianning, you bitch, open the door for me!"

The door was a wooden door with a wooden bolt. He kicked it violently to the ground with a clang, and the door latch instantly became a little loose, exposing an inch-long door crack.

Song Nianning was so frightened that she quickly hid behind the toilet door. She frowned in panic as she looked at the loud banging door being kicked to the ground.

She was afraid of shocking the child in her belly, so she stroked it twice soothingly.

Through the inch-long door crack, I saw Song Yujing wrapped in a cotton-padded jacket, with a ferocious and violent face, which made my heart beat loudly with fear.

Perhaps seeing that kicking the door was effective, he immediately kicked the ground with more vigor.

While kicking him, he scolded: "Song Nianning, you stinky bitch who was born but not raised by a mother! I want you to pay back a hundred times the shame you put on me yesterday!" Song Nianning really didn't expect that Song

Yujing could When I found the hotel, my face suddenly looked a little ugly.

She is pregnant now, so she doesn't dare to confront him except hiding.

Song Yujing naturally saw her, and when he saw that she refused to open the door for him, he immediately yelled angrily: "

How dare you hide, see how I will beat you to death later, you bitch!"

Seeing that the door latch was about to be kicked open, Song Nianning I was so nervous that my heart was about to jump out of my throat.

She protected her stomach and was about to close the toilet door when a loud "bang" sound suddenly came from outside the door.

This was followed by Song Yujing's scream like a pig being slaughtered.

Then the man's gloomy and cold voice came over, "You still have the guts to make trouble? The shit you ate yesterday has muddled your brain?" When

Song Nianning heard the noise, she closed the door for a moment and followed the sound.

They saw Song Yujing, who had just kicked the door arrogantly, lying on the ground like a dead dog, with blood on his forehead and corners of his mouth.