Chapter 51

Shen Yuchuan's cold eyes glanced at him, and Song Wenxuan looked away guiltily.

He knew that the stupid thing he did had completely angered Shen Yuchuan.

He hates the fact that iron cannot become steel.

Song Wenxuan scolded Ye Jingqiu like he was breaking a jar:

"You bitch named Ye, you are going too far! There is already a hole in your embroidery screen. If someone could really repair it, the embroidery ladies in Beijing would have done it long ago. I've fixed it for you, so why did you ask to come to this little place like ours?" "

This was a trap set by you from the beginning to the end! What kind of heroes do you think you are when you bully a weak woman! In my opinion, this embroidered screen costs only a hundred yuan. It's ridiculous, but you asked for tens of thousands, and you could have stolen the money directly, but you gave me an embroidered screen."

Song Wenxuan's face was full of sarcasm, and Cuiping was so frightened that he pulled the corner of Song Wenxuan's clothes again and again.

She secretly cursed Song Wenxuan in her heart as a fool who failed to achieve anything but failed.

He dared to steal the things belonging to these evil stars, causing her to be beaten.

Completely forgetting that if it weren't for her, Song Wenxuan wouldn't have thought of stealing the embroidered screen, leaving them dead without evidence.

"Bah!" The person holding the embroidered screen spat on Song Wenxuan's face.

"You, a frog in a well, don't know anything! This is an ancient embroidery, which has been sold to sky-high prices abroad. Our second master used it to save people! But it was ruined by you two idiots!" As soon as he finished speaking,

Ye Jingqiu A gloomy low pressure was released from his body, and his eyes were full of evil.

The eyes he looked at Song Wenxuan and Cuiping were as sharp as knives, as if cutting them to pieces could not calm the anger in their hearts.

Shen Yuchuan frowned, and his eyes as cold as swords stared straight at Ye Jingqiu.

Song Wenxuan had been following him since he was eight or nine years old, and the relationship between the two was closer than that of brothers.

No matter how much you hate the fact that iron cannot become steel, you can't really do nothing to save someone.

Those ruthless words just now were just forcing Ye Jingqiu to reveal his trump cards and weaknesses.

The child was his weakness...

But Song Nianning caught the word "rescue" with her sharp ears, and a white light suddenly flashed in her mind.

There is indeed such a passage recorded in the book.

The original owner and the child's first child, Ye Jingqiu, came to the house with a tied-up Song Wenxuan to cause trouble.

Shen Yuchuan lost his wife and three sons, and was already in a state of despair and madness.

However, Ye Jingqiu came to make trouble on the first seven days, which completely touched his nerves.

A violent conflict broke out between the two parties, and Shen Yuchuan completely offended the powerful Ye Jingqiu.

Later, Ye Jingqiu's child was kidnapped by the kidnappers, and he was furious and vented his anger on Shen Yuchuan and others.

Cuiping, the culprit, was designed to marry a domestic violence man and died of domestic violence within a year.

Song Wenxuan was sent to the farm for rehabilitation, but he fell into the river and drowned in the summer of the next year.