Chapter 67 (sp)

Su Xiaoxue took a deep breath and suppressed the panic in her heart.

She told herself in her heart that she was just dealing with the other party normally, and there was no one nearby at the time, so no flaws would be exposed.

Thinking like this, she suddenly felt a little more confident.

She held up her delicate body and faced the two police officers with a pale face.

She said weakly: "Comrade police officers..." Before she could finish her words, she met the sharp eyes of one of the old police officers like an eagle.

When Su Xiaoxue was stared at by him, her heart trembled, and she felt panicked as if her clothes were taken off and exposed naked in front of others.

My husband, a police officer, has been handling cases for many years, and his eyes are sharp and sharp, and he can easily see through Su Xiaoxue's disguise.

He directly took out his ID and waved it in front of Su Xiaoxue.

Then he asked: "Are you Su Xiaoxue?"

Su Xiaoxue's heart thumped and her legs became weak. Could it be that she was really exposed?

She pinched her palms tightly and told herself that the more times like this, the more calm she had to be.

She nodded weakly and said, "I'm Su Xiaoxue. I wonder what the police comrades want from me?" The

old police officer squinted and came to Su Xiaoxue. There was only a click, and a cold handcuff was cuffed on Su Xiaoxue's wrist.

"You are suspected of attempted murder. Please follow me back to the Public Security Bureau for investigation."

The villagers who came after hearing Song Nianning's cry for help saw this scene in their eyes.

Everyone stared at Su Xiaoxue in disbelief with their eyes widened.

The village chief was so frightened that his legs became weak for a while, and he quickly stepped forward and said anxiously:

"Comrade Public Security, are you making a mistake? My daughter is usually reluctant to step on an ant to death, so how can she kill someone?"

The old policeman glanced at his disheveled hair. Song Nianning, whose face was covered with mud, said in a deep voice: "The way your daughter was shouting and killing me just now, I must not have been wrong." The

village chief opened his mouth and was about to defend himself, but the old police officer did not give him a chance. Pointing to the middle-aged man following them, he said,

"Your daughter exchanged a pheasant and a rabbit with the hunters from the next village yesterday morning."

"Coincidentally, Shen Sheng found a rabbit and a rabbit on the mountain yesterday evening. The pheasant, the rabbit was lost after chasing it. The pheasant was compared with this fellow this morning, and it was the pheasant he hunted." "

Moreover, when Shen Sheng was chasing the pheasant yesterday, he also spotted your daughter nearby."

" To sum up, we suspect that your daughter is harboring criminals and is suspected of intentional murder."

The village chief's face suddenly turned pale and gray, his lips trembled and he said: "Comrade Public Security, is there a mistake?"

As he said that, he turned his head. When he went to see Su Xiaoxue, he wouldn't believe that his delicate and kind-hearted daughter would harbor criminals and even plan to kill people?

Su Xiaoxue's delicate little face was as pale as plain paper at the moment, her eyes were red but her lips were pursed.

The village chief saw that she was as silent as a mute at the critical moment, and was anxious and angry, "You are talking."