IRIS

ONE TREE HILL FANFICTION

(Ethan Scott x Emma Sawyer)

───────────── SYNOPSIS

EMMA VIOLET SAWYER is a lot of things. An extraordinary cheerleader, a good twin sister, a best friend, intelligent, a nice daughter, an aspirant singer and guitar player. She tries to be the best of the best of every little thing she decides to do or be. The problem is that Emma never feels worth or any good at all, she feels like a failure, unworthy. The blonde girl feels an ocean of feelings, and doesn't let anyone sees, until someone sees her, really notices her.

ETHAN CHARLES SCOTT is a fighter, that's the word Emma used to describe him. He never thought of him like that. But he was, he is. He is the son of Keith Scott, and a woman who has no name or face, at least to him. He is an amazing basketball player for the Ravens. Ethan tries his best to be a good kid, thinking his father deals with too much already. However, nothing takes the resentful feelings Ethan has. The feeling he is unwanted, he is not good enough to anyone, a waste of space. The teenager feels like he is the second choice.

TWO teenagers who doesn't really want the world sees who they truly are, feeling broken and nothing special, thinking that nobody else would understand them. What the two teens didn't expected, was that somehow, they could feel each other, and they definitely would give up of forever to just touch the other. Ethan thought that Emma was the closest to heaven that he would ever be, but never crossed his mind that Emma felt the same way.

CAST

EMMA VIOLET SAWYER

ETHAN CHARLES SCOTT

One Tree Hill cast as themselves

000 - DISCLAIMER: I dont own One Tree Hill, their lines or plot. All rights go to Mark S. and their directors, writers. I only own my OC'S.