Chapter 1- meteor shower

Countless meteors with slender silver tails streaked across the night sky, bright and gorgeous, fleeting in the sky. It was also accompanied by many fireballs, like fire dragons falling from the sky, which were dazzling, bright and stunning.

This meteor shower came very suddenly without any warning, like a mysterious gift, making everyone who observed it couldn't help but stop and watch.

Lin An, who spent most of the day sitting on the balcony reading, discovered this magnificent and dazzling gift when the first meteor fell, and had been standing on the balcony watching it for several hours.

When he noticed that his trousers were being dragged, he lowered his head and looked at his feet.

A light yellow puppy was biting and playing with his trouser leg. When he noticed that the owner was looking at it, the puppy's tail was wagging until it flew up.

Lin An bent down and gently touched the puppy's head: "Xiaofu, are you sleepy? Let's go back to sleep."

After closing the window, Lin An reluctantly looked back at the falling objects in the sky. Meteor, it's already one o'clock in the middle of the night, it's too late, even if he doesn't sleep, Xiaofu should go to bed.

Taking Xiaofu to the bathroom, the half-year-old dog cleverly jumped onto the small bench that belonged to it, and then looked up at its owner, with big black eyes that were gentle and well-behaved.

After the owner brushed its teeth and wiped its mouth and eyes, the puppy ran back to his bedroom and stood in a watermelon-shaped doghouse.

"Good night, Xiaofu." Lin An stood at the door and waved to the dog.

Xiaofu wagged his tail at his owner, then immediately lay down and closed his eyes, pretending to be asleep.

Lin An smiled and gently closed the door.

He usually went to bed at almost ten o'clock, but he stayed up so late today because he was watching shooting stars. Lin An yawned and walked into the bathroom. His bangs had covered his eyes, which greatly affected his vision. He didn't dare to go to the barber shop, so he had to I'll cut it myself tomorrow.

The moment she lifted up her overly long bangs and looked up into the mirror, her black and white eyes seemed to contain stars, clear and pure.

As soon as he lowered his head, a few strands of his disobedient bangs fell down, and he looked like a completely different person than before.

It's a pity that after Lin An finished brushing his teeth, he put down his bangs again, covering his eyes that were as bright as stars.

When he was about to take off his clothes and take a shower, he found a piece of dog hair on his pants.

He gently twisted the dog hair and stared at the dog hair inquiringly for a long time. Although he had been mentally prepared before raising Xiaofu and combed the dog three times a day, this situation still happened. .

Xiaofu is losing hair.

Lin An changed his clothes and looked carefully, and found two more dog hairs on his pants. Later, he also found one dog hair each on the balcony and the sofa.

He sighed, threw the dog hair into the trash can, and rolled up his sleeves.

Sweeping the floor, mopping the floor, wiping the table, changing sofa covers, doing laundry...

After cleaning the entire house, Lin An was already exhausted and paralyzed. He had always been in poor health and was almost exhausted every time he cleaned.