C114

Jane dared to say that he had never been so nervous before.

This feeling made his hands tremble slightly, Jian Mei took a few deep breaths, and finally decided to open the dialog box on the phone’s WeChat page to try it out. He didn’t even dare to send WeChat to his family first. Dare to give Xiaopang a try first. For the sake of safety, Jian Mei sent a question mark over.

There was no reply over there, and his heart also lifted up.

Just when Jian Mei was tossing and turning, the phone suddenly turned on. Then, Jian Mei saw that Xiaopang sent him one? No.: "Who are you?"

Jane was stunned for a moment.

Xiaopang has his WeChat and notes, it is impossible not to know who he is.

Jian Mei asked, "Don't you remember me?"

Xiaopang said, "Why are your avatar and profile card blank? When did we add friends?"

"..."

Jian Mei's brain became blank for a moment, and he suddenly remembered the same scene when he first met Lu Xingwang, wasn't it?

At that time, from his point of view, Stan Star’s identity accounts were all blank. From the perspective of Xiaopang, is he also blank now?

Xiaopang is still asking him: "Who are you?"

who am I.

Jian Mei suddenly couldn't answer.

How would he introduce himself, saying that he is Jian Wei, and who is the person on the hospital bed?

Does he want to say that his soul has crossed? Would Xiaopang believe in himself, or would he think that he was pranking to delete him?

How to do……

Jian Mei’s brain fell into a blank, and he couldn’t think of an answer. Originally, he wanted to find his parents and elder brother, but the idea of ​​contacting them became a bubble and phantom. WeChat only opened a normal chat function for him. How can I win the trust of others if the voice is not activated, and I can’t speak.

Xiaopang is still asking: "Who are you, did you cheat?"

"If you don't speak, I deleted it!"

"Are you a living person?"

These words are very similar to those he once sent to Lu Xingwang. Jian Mei looked at it and laughed. He typed Xiaopang and said, "Don't delete, I am a living person."

Xiaopang asked again, "Then tell me honestly, who are you?"

Jian Mei was lost in thought.

He tentatively replied: "I am your friend, maybe you don't remember me anymore."

Xiaopang was very puzzled: "How can I remember if you don't say?"

"Can I ask you a question?" Jian Mei didn't know what to say first, so she had to ask: "Do you know how the Jian family is now?"

Of course Xiaopang was very puzzled: "What do you ask this for?"

Jian Mei didn't know how to answer, but still said, "Just tell me, please, fat brother."

Xiaopang was strangely silent over there.

Just when Jian Mei didn't know what to do, Xiaopang sent him a sentence: "Odd and even do not change?"

Jian Mei was taken aback, his brain was blank for a moment, and the memories in his head instantly went back to a few years ago. At that time, he and Xiaopang went to a secret room to play role-playing. At that time, they agreed that if they met halfway, they would say Give a code so that you can recognize it no matter what the other person becomes.