C96

Because of the fish that day, Jian Mei's stall was approved unanimously.

And what makes Jian Mei feel outrageous is that when he was picking and researching peppers, everyone was very motivated and rushed to do everything. After he was done, he came over and smiled: "You do it for dinner. Ignorant!"

Jian Mei: "..."

I had no choice but to agree.

It has been raining in the past few days, and the humidity is everywhere. The humidity is very serious, but the south wind is very capable, almost a perpetual motion machine. Jian Mei is not afraid of the raw materials will be wasted. Cook dinner in the evening.

Sakura Taste will come over and often bring gifts to Jian Mo: "Mei, this is a cake from my family, do you want to try it?"

Jian Mo said, "No, I'm full."

Sakura thinks it's weird: "This cake is usually very rare, don't you want to try it?"

Jian Mei shook his head honestly.

He hadn't tasted anything delicious from Lu Xingwang, so he wasn't very interested.

Sakura put the cake on the table next to him, smiled and said, "You are such a weird person."

The feeling that Jian Mei brings to everyone, a taste of it will make everyone forget that he is not a nobleman, because this child does not see inferiority and restraint, although he will also be surprised and interested when he sees some things. But he and Tan Ran, getting along will not make people feel attentive, as if thinking about it, getting along for so long, Jian Mei has never taken advantage of them because of being friends with them, or other reasons. Equal swap.

Jian Mei was grinding medicine, and answered, "Will it?"

Sakura nodded, half joking: "Sometimes I even think, are you a person from our planet?"

"..."

Jian Ambiguous movements paused slightly.

Sakura looked at him and hesitated: "Did I say something wrong?"

Jian Mei shook his head.

He just missed home and his parents. Recently, the circle of friends at home has not been updated, but Xiaopang and the others have gone to college. Xiaopang has found a girlfriend. The relationship between the two is very good. Cai Zhenzhen is still a college student. There are many suitors, but she didn't find a boyfriend. Recently, it seems that she was traveling in a certain country. Cheng Yu started to enter the business at university and took over the family's business. She was a standard successful person.

Everyone's life is slowly getting on the right track, and it is very far away from him.

Originally, if he was not sick, maybe at this time he would also study at a medical university. If it goes well, he would enter his father’s hospital for an internship and start to spend his life peacefully and calmly. Now he is going to school in the Magic Academy. I don’t know if he can do it in the future. I was still confused when I got the doctor's certificate.

Ying said softly: "Ambiguous."

Jian Mei returned to his senses and smiled at her: "What's the matter?"

"Nothing." Sakura just felt that his expression just now made her a little heartache, as if for a moment, the child was very far away from herself, so she said: "Should we go out and see the venue of the school festival?"

Jian Mei really came to the spirit: "Okay."

It's raining outside, but there is a small car downstairs. This car has its own cover to prevent it from getting wet.