C98

The scene was a bit chaotic for a while.

When Ying came over, she was a little surprised for the first time: "What is this...what?"

Jian Mei briefly talked about the matter.

When Ying heard Jian Mei say "because I am a commoner", her heart trembled uncontrollably, not because of other reasons, but because at this moment, she thought of herself not long ago, At the moment Jian Mei gave her aloe vera gel, she also hesitated.

That's right

On that day, she also doubted the product because of her status as a civilian.

If it weren't for her friendship with Jian Mei, she thought, maybe she wouldn't use it either.

Jian Mei said softly, "Sakura, would you like to ask your friends outside school if they want to quit."

Ying returned to her senses and was taken aback: "Ah? Why?"

"If they knew who I was, they would be upset, wouldn't they?" Jian Mei slowly said, "I'd better ask earlier."

Sakura never thought that she would have this day.

In fact, she had never, and never cared about the feelings of the so-called common people. From the concept of traditional irrigation that she was born, she did not say that, and she did not think there was any problem.

But now, inexplicably, when she saw Jian Mei talking to herself so indifferently, she suddenly didn't dare to look directly at Jian Mei's eyes. She turned her face away and said, "But your things are really easy to use." , They shouldn't retreat..."

In the end, she didn't have much confidence in her own words.

Jian Mei smiled gently: "Let's ask."

Sakura looked at her smile and felt a little more uncomfortable inexplicably.

Looking at the long line not far away, she finally clicked on her own sister group. She hadn't considered this before, but now she accepted the simple proposal and told her friends in the group that the aloe vera glue maker It is Jian Mei, and he is a commoner.

When sending this message, Ying still had some fluke thoughts in her heart, but what she never expected was that after her message was sent, she received various shocks from her friends:

"real or fake?"

"Civilian?"

"No wonder there is no brand."

"Isn't this making people laugh?"

After Ying saw these news, her heart gradually sank. However, before she could take any time off, she waited for the second message, which was sent by friends:

"Sorry Sakura, you can return that thing for me."

"I don't want the money either."

"Although it's easy to use, it's always embarrassing."

Sakura looked at the news, and the light in her eyes gradually extinguished a lot. She sighed heavily, and then replied to her friends: "Is it OK if things are easy to use?"

But after this message was sent out, the reaction of my friends was strange, as if she had said something that shouldn't be said for thousands of years, but Sakura herself slowly and slowly realized what was happening to her. Now, she was not like this before.

Although she felt surprised in her heart, Ying still replied to her friend: "No, it won't take advantage of you. I will refund the money to you."

After the friend was slightly surprised, he was a little nervous: "Are you angry, Sakura?"