C88

Jian Mei felt that Yunshi's brain was really big.

But he didn't pay attention to this meeting himself, so he hesitated and said: "Then, how do you contact?"

This sentence even asked Yun Shi a little. He glanced at Jian Mei and said, "You have to ask yourself, after all, it's your own ability."

Jian Mei obviously listened to this sentence.

After thinking about it, he stretched out his hand from Yun Shi's hand, and then put it on Yun Shi's back, as if it was a fiction that passed the power, and said seriously: "Try this?"

The corners of Yun Shi's mouth twitched.

The other tutors also laughed, and Jian Mei sometimes seemed to be funny.

Lu Xingwang looked at Jian Mei quietly. His gaze was very stable. He had never left Jian Mei. The principal wanted to observe the reaction of His Royal Highness, but found that His Highness was only looking at the screen for a moment. .

...

Worthy of being a prince.

The concentration is really great.

Yun Shi did not forcefully correct Jian Mei, but focused on mobilizing his strength to try to save the villagers injured by the war. As time passed, when both he and Jian Mei felt obvious fatigue. The sleepy villagers on the ground finally moved.

The eyelids were slightly stunned, and the slowly awakening villagers opened their eyes and saw two people standing next to them. Although these two people did not wear the clothes of the invading troops, they also made the villagers very wary: "You, who are you?" "

Yun Shi opened his lips: "We are not malicious, we just want to ask you something."

The villagers were wary: "I don't know anything."

Yun Shi frowned impatiently.

He has always been the least fond of dealing with these chirping people.

Jian Mei squatted down beside the villagers. He took out a bottle of water from his side and handed it to him. He whispered, "You just woke up, would you like to drink some water?"

The gentle voice is very deceptive.

The villagers looked at him unexpectedly and hesitated: "Did you save me?"

Jian Mei pointed to Yun Shi next to him and said, "He saved you. Are you still uncomfortable now?"

The villagers did not expect that the person in front of them was their own savior.

He hesitated for a moment, and said: "You are not in the same group with the invading army, right."

"Of course not." Jian Mei replied seriously: "If we are in a group with the invading army, it is completely unnecessary to save you. Our purpose is to protect you. We must find the intelligence agent and rescue him. He The situation is dangerous now."

For example, Yun Shi, who seems to be very cold-blooded and ruthless, and the simple and ignorant who can speak, is obviously more popular.

The villagers drank their saliva and felt that what he said was reasonable, so they were a little shaken, and said what they knew: "Our intelligence agent ran away from our emergency escape tunnel when they came, and our children, they all We ran from the tunnel to the back mountain to take refuge. We can't all leave, otherwise the invading army will look for us reluctantly, and then the whole village, the whole village will not survive."

Just a few words, it embodies the cruelty of the war and the atrocities of the aggressors.

Jian Mei frowned, but still suppressed the pain in her heart, and asked, "Where is the refuge in Houshan?"