C41

After Lu Xingwang finished sending the message to Jian Mei, he packed up and went to the little general's room.

Zuo Qingshan was still asleep, rubbing his eyes and said, "What do you do?"

"Remind you to wash yourself." Lu Xing stood at the door: "So as not to be embarrassed and embarrassed in waiting."

?

Before Zuo Qingshan could figure out what this sentence meant, footsteps suddenly sounded in the corridor outside, and then, aggressive shopkeepers and shop assistants appeared at the door.

The shopkeeper looked at Lu Xingwang and him with a bad expression: "I clearly told you not to go out and walk around at will at night. Did the two of you leave the room last night?"

Zuo Qingshan's conscience was still not clear, and Lu Xingzuo didn't change his expression at all: "It's a little urgent, so I left for a while."

The shopkeeper was furious: "I can't stop it for a while."

Lu Xing said lightly: "Maybe our concept of time is different."

"..."

The shopkeeper was almost out of breath.

Being installed with a locator is what he discovered during the daytime investigation and surveillance. The most frightening thing is that he has been here for so many years. This is the first time he has been recruited. In fact, he should be able to find similar electronic instruments even if they are sophisticated. Yes, but he didn't expect that Lu Xingzuo did have something, and he really did not leak.

Zuo Qingshan said to the side, "I can prove that it's really a short while."

The shopkeeper laughed angrily: "The two are really my distinguished guests. If you like to visit our dungeon so much, then I'm not welcome!"

Zuo Qingshan became vigilant: "What are you going to do?"

The shopkeeper waved his big hand: "Grab them all!"

When the major general was arrested only for arrests, he immediately got up to resist, but who knew that he heard Lu Xing arrogantly say: "Don't be so troublesome, let's go by ourselves."

Zuo Qingshan also looked at Lu Xingwang in shock.

Lu Xingwang walked towards the door, with a sane and vigorous appearance, unlike someone else who came to catch him.

And as if he was going to be a guest on his own.

After crossing the road I walked last night, I came to a door. The shopkeeper originally wanted to use some token to open the door, but just as he had guessed it, the scene was exactly the same as last night, when Lu Xing was standing there. At the door, the door that everyone else needed to open with a token key opened automatically in front of the boy.

The clerk also cast a strange look.

When Lu Xingwang and Zuo Qingshan stepped in first, the clerk approached the shopkeeper and whispered: "The shopkeeper, this person..."

The shopkeeper turned his head and glanced at his shop Xiaoer meaningfully. Without saying anything, he walked directly into the dungeon, led people through the crowd, over the levels of checkpoints, and finally led them to the inside of the dungeon. Someone was already waiting. When they checked that there were no dangerous things in their belongings, they announced the release and went straight to the hall.

Above the main hall, sitting a middle-aged man wearing a black robe, who looks about forty to fifty years old, is leaning on a chair, holding his forehead with one hand and closing his eyes, he opens his mind when he hears someone coming in from the outside. Looking over, the middle-aged man was visibly taken aback when he met Lu Xingwang's eyes. After both sides were silent for a while, the man took the lead and said, "You really have the same eyes as your mother."