C1

"Jian Mei, why don't you worry so much!"

"You can lose your phone!"

"Cry, cry, cry, what's the use of crying, what if you get hurt!"

The stern female voice was mixed with helplessness, and the reprimanding voice kept on. The child standing in front of the woman was wronged, his clothes were a bit dirty, dripping down, and he sneezed from time to time.

After my mother finally stopped, Jian Mei dared to beep softly: "I just watched that puppy fell into the water, so I went to pull it, who knew the phone fell into the lake."

undefined"you!"

Shen Meina is about to be fainted by her son. Why is this child so heartless and loses a mobile phone when she drops it. What if she falls into the water? It just so happens that I feel wronged about not getting the oil and salt, which is really a headache.

An old man walked back at the entrance of the village, and the old man in a black cloth coat came over and saw his grandson look like this, and quickly said, "Oh, what's the matter with Xiaozhi?"

Shen Meina complained: "Go to the river to rescue the dog, see if he does it, it's so dirty!"

The old man was out of anger, he just bent over and asked, "Xiao Zhi is so powerful, has it been saved?"

Jane got an air of air, tilted his head and replied, "Well, I was rescued, but my body was soaked, and I ran away as soon as I got to the shore."

The old man was so happy that he even took out a piece of chocolate from his pocket: "It's a good thing."

Jian Mei was praised, raised her face and smiled.

Shen Mina's blood pressure was a bit high. She said angrily to her father-in-law, "You are used to him. In order to save the dog, you dropped your mobile phone into the river. How expensive is that mobile phone, and she cried at the beginning. I’m going to buy it, and I’ve lost it now, and I’ll have to pay him a make-up fee next month. I’ve lost it this time, and there’s no new one."

When Jian was struck by lightning, she looked at her mother pitifully: "Mom..."

In fact, Shen Mina didn’t really stop buying it for him, she just wanted to use this opportunity to scare the child. After seeing the child’s expression, her heart softened again and she was about to say that she would buy it again after this summer vacation. , The old man next to him spoke first: "Little paper, grandpa has a cell phone."

Jian Mei looked at grandpa unexpectedly.

Even Shen Meina was shocked: "Dad, you can use your mobile phone by yourself, how can you give it to your child."

When the old man said, he walked into the house and said: "It's not my old machine. I picked it up in the mountains some time ago. I can't tell which model it is, but it hasn't been opened yet. It's quite new."

Jian Mei's eyes flashed: "Really?!"

Shen Mina glared at the child, and then she disapproved and said, "Dad, if someone loses it, we have to return it."

The old man led two people into the yard. The spacious yard was equipped with a large shelf with a lot of medicinal herbs from the mountains hanging on it. On the old man’s rocking chair, the old tabby cat was lying lazily curled up to sleep, he took a leisurely pace and said "I've inquired about the people in the village. No one lost anything. It was picked up during the heavy rain six months ago. I went there for half a month without waiting for the owner, so this mobile phone was kept at home. "

That being the case, Shen Meina can't say anything.

Jian Mei grabbed her wet clothes and said, "Do you want to hand it over to the police uncle?"