C27

There was a moment of silence in the air.

Jian Mei laughed for a while, and found that the end of the phone was strangely quiet, and Lu Xingwang didn't seem to have any sign of laughing.

"cough…"

Jian Mei covered her lips and coughed lightly, trying to ease the embarrassment, and asked softly, "Isn't it funny?"

Lu Xingzuo sat on the bedside, his injured arm had just been bandaged, and Zuo Qingshan handed him some information and materials from the military personnel, so that he could get acquainted with him more quickly, and investigate the day Zuo Da as soon as possible. The general was killed. Are there any traitors and undercover agents inside?

Turning a page of information, Lu Xing frowned slightly and opened his lips: "Does this polar bear have any purpose?"

Jian Mei was taken aback for a moment: "Huh?"

"Pull out your own hair." Lu Xingwang said according to his inertial thinking, "Is there any purpose to achieve."

"…No."

"Then why should it be pulled."

Jane replied: "Because it is boring."

Lu Xing went silent for a moment.

For some reason, Jian Mei felt a little ashamed. He didn't feel it at first, but after being asked a few words by Lu Xingzuo, he felt a little stupid, as if he was as stupid as a polar bear.

Jian Mei coughed lightly again, and he whispered: "Let me tell a different story!"

"A little **** used to be very stupid. He always liked to recite the same paragraph, but it's been a long time." Jian Mo paused on purpose and lowered his voice under the guise of mystery, "Guess what."

Lu Xingwang didn't hold any hope: "What's wrong?"

Jian Mei couldn't help but smiled softly, with a clear and pleasant voice: "It becomes a repetition chicken."

The phone fell silent on this end.

Lu Xingwei listened quietly to Jian Mei's endless laughter over the microphone. The kid didn't know what was going on. His smile was very low. Although he didn't understand what a repeater was, Jian Mei was very good. Listening to the laughter close to his ears, as if he could be slowly infected by the pleasant breath, Lu Xingzuo unknowingly loosened his frowning brows and whispered softly: "Jian Mei ."

Jian Mei stopped smiling quickly, a little nervous: "Huh?"

Lu Xing asked doubts: "Are you... boring today?"

Jane choked, the originally enthusiastic child would be really a little awkward. He himself felt that these two jokes should be quite funny. After exhausting his whole body, the effect was not obvious. He was still prepared. After so long, it really didn't work at all. He lowered his head a little disappointedly, and said softly, "Isn't it funny?"

Lu Xingwang didn't react at all. It was a joke: "Aren't you telling a story?"

"..."

Jane almost broke the defense.

He was a little angry and didn't say anything at all, but he still hummed softly to express his dissatisfaction.

Lu Xing flipped through the information at hand and asked, "Why do you suddenly think of telling a joke?"

Jian Mei was still in a small mood just now, and then he replied in a soft voice: "Isn't it good to tell jokes to relieve stress?"

Lu Xingwang: "Huh?"