C86

Jian Mei slept particularly peacefully this time.

When he woke up, there was no one in the room. He sat up in a daze, and then found that the people around him had left. He took a closer look and found a small note on the bedside table not far away. .

Lu Xingwang left him a word: "I have to go to the morning, there is a glass of warm water on the table, remember to drink it when you get up."

Jian Mei looked at the alarm clock next to him and found that it was already eight o'clock.

It's eight o'clock...

Jian Mei stiffened and almost got out of the bed. She was going to run downstairs. After thinking about it, she came back and drank half a cup of the constant temperature water at the head of the bed. Then she panicked. Get dressed and ran downstairs, study at 8:30 in the morning, and can't be late.

After all, downstairs, the students downstairs are all assembled.

Hearing movement on the stairs, Nan Feng raised his head and waved at him: "Oh, awake."

After a whole night, many people have clearly adjusted their condition. Jian Mei looked at Sakura. Sakura was sitting on the sofa. She had a headache when she woke up from a hangover and was rubbing her head.

Jian Mo stepped downstairs and said, "I cooked some sober soup in the kitchen last night."

Sakura was a little surprised, but she smiled gratefully at Jian Mo, "Thank you, Mi Mei."

Jian Mei shook his head.

"I seemed to be drunk crazy again last night." Sakura has always been a guts, but this will indeed know it wrong: "I'm sorry everyone, I caused you trouble."

Nan Feng glared at her: "You still know that the woods outside are all burned down, who should plant trees? Didn't I have to come? You are not torturing everyone, you are torturing me."

Sakura got angry after listening, and said angrily: "Don't worry about it, I'm responsible for it myself."

Nan Feng pinched his waist: "You think I want to control..."

Seeing that the two were about to quarrel again.

Jian Mei really had a headache, but the gods suffered from fighting with mortals. He saw Xiwuheng standing beside him, afraid of harming innocent children, so he came over to prepare for someone to pull him over.

Nan Feng's gaze fell on Jian Mei and said: "Oh, Mei Mei, how did you sleep last night?"

Jian Mo's body became stiff, but she didn't expect this to happen to her.

Nan Feng gave a meaningful smile and said, "It must be very good. It is possible to sleep with His Royal Highness. If it were me, I would have enjoyed it before long."

Jian ambiguously said: "It's okay."

"I haven't been to the room of His Royal Highness." Nan Feng came over and looked curiously: "Is his bed big, soft or not, is there any high-tech stuff in it?"

Jian Mei hadn’t answered yet, so Ying helped him go back: "Are you stupid? This is all secrets. Can I tell you? Also, how can the Prince's room sleep two people on the same bed? I am sure. It's also sleeping on the sofa."

Nan Feng scratched his head: "It seems to be too."

Jian Wei consciously pursed her lips to cover her guilty conscience and shut up.

He didn't dare to say that it was the prince who was going to sleep on the sofa, let alone that he really slept on the bed, and he would definitely cause an unnecessary sensation by then.