C19

Chapter 19: Your Highness is not right in a moment

...

Next day

Today is the National Day of October 1st, and the school is closed for 10 days. Jian Mo can finally go back to his grandfather’s house to play. The students in the class made appointments to go to the playground to play. Of course, some polite people asked him if he would go, but After experiencing some things, Jian Mei is still willing to go back to the countryside to be company with his grandfather's drug shed.

The roads in the village are a bit remote. When they arrived at the entrance of the village, many people had just returned from the ground and would greet him when they saw him:

"Immigration is back!"

undefined"This child seems to be a lot taller."

"The cucumber that auntie just picked from the ground is very tender. Take it and taste it."

"Tell me this and go back, I remember your grandpa is so good..."

It’s not a long distance from the entrance of the village to home. Jane walks and stops. She can’t cope with it. If she doesn’t adapt, it’s actually still a habit. Grandpa is kind and kind, and often treats the lone elderly in the village for free. There are too many young people nowadays. Going to work in the city, either women and children are left behind, or the elderly are alone. A trip to the hospital in the village is very far away. If you have any serious illnesses, you will go to Mr. Jian to have a look.

Jian Mo arrived at the door of the house and happened to see a kind of tabby cat walking not far away on catwalks. He squatted down and said, "Little raccoon, where do you come back from?"

The tabby cat glanced at him coldly and entered the door.

Jian Mei held the fruits in his arms, followed Xiao Tan's pace, and said, "Grandpa!"

The old man who was sitting in the rocking chair for a nap under the pergola was agitated. He looked up at him and smiled: "Oh, I am coming back to see Grandpa on holiday?"

Jian Mei: "Where do you put this fruit?"

"Just put it in the sink next to the well." The old man fanned the fan: "wash two cucumbers and eat."

"Sure."

Jian Mei put her small backpack on the table, then ran to squat by the sink to wash cucumbers, and asked: "Grandpa, I saw Aunt Li when I came over today. She was breathing a little hard, and I watched her make a few more noises. Coughing, it is estimated that it will turn cold in autumn, and her asthma has become a lot more serious."

"Wearing, hearing, asking, everything is indispensable." The old man closed his eyes and said: "But she is also an old problem. You will go to the backyard to grab the medicine and show it to me later. Don't make a mistake."

When she was young, Jian Mei just learned to walk and became a little medicine boy behind her father. The medicine cabinet at home was tall and big. Sometimes the elderly had inconvenient legs and feet, and Jian Mei jumped up and down to grab medicine. Even if she was illiterate, she could still remember the position. Those prescriptions were very well-known. Later, when he went to elementary school, Jian's father installed a medicine cabinet that could be raised and lowered automatically, and the elderly in the province had to climb up and down.

Doctors are busy working in departments and operating tables all year round. Shen Meina also rushes to inform all over the country. Jian Mei has been raised in the countryside since childhood and has the closest relationship with her father.