C65

What Shen Huai didn't expect was Jian Mei's determination.

He said that he should take good care of the flowers. From the day after he agreed, he has been able to see the child dangling in the garden. He is very fond of the flower, watering, weeding and maintaining, and even when he was fine, he even studied fertilization by himself. , First take other weeds as experiments, and then make all kinds of fertilization things, the hard work is really admirable.

In fact, when this agreement was made, Shen Huai had no hope. After all, he also knew that Jian Mo was just a civilian with no supernatural power, but after seeing Jian Mo's hard work, he was a little inexplicable. Moved, I have decided in my selfishness that even if the flower cannot be saved, I will help Jian Mei in the field.

But as proud as a priest, how can he directly express his meaning that he can be prostituted for free? So when Jian Wei was thinking about fertilizing the nutrient solution again, Shen Huai came over: "Still busy?"

Jian Mei ignored him, just nodded slightly: "Yeah."

"I recently saw a batch of new flower species. If they are transported, they will be good for planting. If your flower is not saved, it won't be saved." Shen Huai cleared his throat: "I don't think you can toss about that flower. It’s been so dead for a few days now, I can’t save you, so don’t waste your efforts, but, for the sake of your hard work, I decided to..."

Jian Mei thought he was going to terminate the agreement, and stood up anxiously: "Don't!"

Shen Huai:?

"I think it can be rescued again." Jian Mei raised his head. The child used to be in the wind and sun when he was in the village. Now he has been slowly raised in the mansion in the past half a year, and his face was originally thin. It was also quite rounded, and his voice was crisp: "Brother Shen, leave it alone, I will work **** my own."

Shen Huai looked at his face in a predicament, but after Jian Mei had finished speaking, he looked at him quietly, and he quickly recovered, coughing slightly awkwardly, "Whatever you want."

Jian Mei is really a little strange. Although he is also a civilian without supernatural power, there is a momentum in him. Many people will be flattened by life. Especially most civilians always have no light in their eyes. Yes, but Jian Ambiguous is completely different. Although usually looks stupid, but he always works very hard and is very motivated. Therefore, even if it is not the kind of excellent child, the kind of persistence and not discouraged is also shining. Glow.

...

A few days later

Shen Huai originally thought that Jian Mei was just talking about it. After all, the flower was so cool to look at it, and there could be no rejuvenation technique. However, when he was surprised, when one day he passed the garden again, But I saw a vibrant flower that was obviously full of life.

Shen Huai was still immersed in shock when Jian Mei came over with the small bucket. He asked, "Is this the flower before?"

Jian Mei nodded: "Yes."

"You..." Shen Huai felt his fingers trembling when pointing at Hua, "Are you really saved?"

Jian Mo tilted his head and smiled: "Yes!"

If there were any jokes in this world, it might be that, as an earth priest, he didn't save a flower, and civilian Jian Mei was saved after a few days of tinkering.

Shen Huai did not believe in evil: "Ambiguous, you actually have divine power, right?"

Jian Wei tilted his head to look at him suspiciously: "Huh?"