C84

Nan Feng was stunned.

He didn't expect the world to be so cruel, but he still pointed to Jian vaguely in disbelief and said, "That, then he..."

Lu Xing said blankly: "I can't sleep three people in my bed."

At first glance, these words seem to be no problem, but after careful consideration, the problem seems to be big.

However, when everyone basically felt better, Hiroshi Nishio, who had never spoken much, yelled softly, "Brother..."

Jian Mei squatted down quickly: "What's the matter?"

Westinghouse Heng glanced at Lu Xingwang secretly, was silent for a while, then said, "Can I sleep with you?"

"..."

Jian Mei was silent for a moment.

The original noble and glamorous posture of the prince did not seem to be stretched in an instant. He glanced sideways at Nishio Hiroshi, his eyes were meaningful, and the child being watched looked back without showing weakness, his eyes facing each other, it was as if With a little sparkle

Lu Xingwang said, "You are not young, you can sleep by yourself."

Westinghouse Heng grabbing Jian Mei's clothes corner, said softly: "It's on fire, I'm afraid."

Jian Mei was a little soft-hearted, bent down and stroked the child, wanting to say that she should sleep with the child, Nan Feng said next to him, "That's great, your lord, I think I am ignorant that I want to sleep with Xiao Heng. Now, look at me..."

Jian Mo changed his mouth: "Xiao Heng, let Brother Nanfeng sleep with you, just because you two got together."

His proposal silenced all three of them.

Xiao Heng silently retracted his hand and said, "It's okay, I can do it myself."

Nanfeng is of course even more disgusted. He said: "I think the floor of the living room is pretty good, so I will go to the living room to sleep."

Lu Xing looked down at Jian Mei and said, "Let's go."

Jian Mei nodded.

He didn't know why. When others proposed to be with Big Zhuang, he subconsciously chose to prevent rejection. He didn't want Big Zhuang to be so close to the person he unexpectedly, and he had a wonderful sense of pettyness.

Go up the stairs, and up the third floor.

Jian Mei said, "I have never been to the third floor."

Lu Xingwang led the way, and said: "This is the residence of the seniors. You can move to the third floor after two years of study."

"Okay." Jian Mei set foot on the third floor for the first time and found that the facilities and supporting facilities here are more luxurious. Even the carpets are much more expensive than the ones downstairs. This may be the capitalist class, and this is actually the case. It's just a dormitory, it's even more luxurious than my own home.

Lu Xingwang stopped at the innermost house.

A mechanical panel jumped out. After checking his pupils and fingerprints, the door of the room opened with a click.

Lu Xing walked in, and Jian Mei heard the voice of the mechanical butler: "Welcome back, Mr. Lu, it has been detected that your room has entered a new member, whether to register member information and open the room permission."

Lu Xingwang replied casually: "Give first level permission."

Mechanical Butler: "Success has been recorded."