C32

Lu Xingwang was silent for a moment about this question, and he was really thinking about it very seriously.

In his opinion, Jian Mei’s age is too young, and he shouldn’t think about this turbulent issue. He should educate his children well, but it is precisely because of Jian Mei’s young age that he is thinking again if he If you speak too strong, will it hurt Jian Mei and leave a psychological shadow on the child?

It's strange to say.

In fact, when he was in school, there were many suitors who had received a lot of courtships, people he knew or didn’t know, familiar or unfamiliar. He didn’t have much feeling for feelings, and he never had anything in his heart. Yearning, for a prince, many things, marital events are not his personal decision, in order to avoid these troubles, he often chooses to refuse.

But now...

His Highness, who had never hesitated before, rarely hesitated for a while, the reason was actually to take care of a teenager's mood.

"Ding Dong"

Another message came. When Lu Xingwang had already figured out how to speak softly, he saw the message from Jian Mei on the information panel: "Are you okay now?"

?

Some doubts surfaced in Lu Xingwang's heart, he didn't understand the meaning of Jian Mei for a while: [What]

"Yes, are you still sad about your mother?" Jian Mei always considers other people's emotions in particular. Many times, he is like a warm-hearted baby: "No wonder I always feel that you have not been very happy, it turned out to be like this. ."

Lu Xingwang paused when he saw Jian Mei's questioning.

Since Concubine Lan’s accident, few people in the palace will mention it. Even if they meet people occasionally, they will cast themselves sympathetic or good-looking eyes. Most people still think about it. Look at the jokes, or want to see what situation the proud son of heaven would be like now without his supernatural power and mother's blessing.

"I'm fine."

This is a sentence Lu Xingzuo often talks about.

His pride does not allow him to bow his head or do things that are seen as jokes, so no matter how hard and hard he is, he will not show half of his life in the big vortex of the royal family, how dazzling it is Adding the light of the body, naturally there will be as many bright tides assaulting, so he is also good at enduring pain alone, without telling anyone.

but……

Lu Xing sat at the table, the indoor lights dim, and the boy's profile was sharp. In such a quiet night, facing a stranger he had never met before, he hesitated for a while, finally, for the first time, restrained and forbeared. Expressing his inner feelings, and answered Jian Mei: [A little bit]

How much pain was confided in the three words as if to understate, but fortunately, the person on the opposite side did not expose it.

Jian Mei called him.

Lu Xingzuo picked it up. This was not their first call, but when the call was connected, there was still a moment of tacit silence between each other.

Then, Jian Mei was the first to speak: "Hey."

Lu Xing replied, "Yes."

"Do you want to hear the story of the polar bear?" He suddenly said without thinking, clumsy and a little silly: "I saw a few more jokes recently, which is better than last time."

Lu Xing said, "A polar bear plucking his own hair?"

Jian Mei smiled lightly: "Do you remember it, isn't it fun?"