C76

The interior fell into a brief calm.

Jian Mei sniffed, he shook his head gently, and then nodded again. The panic of shaking his head and nodding looked distressed and wanted to laugh.

Lu Xingwang whispered: "Not so good?"

Jian Mei's voice was a bit hoarse with a crying tone. He looked up at Lu Xingwang, his red eyes were pitifully tight, and he whispered, "It was a bit bad before, but now it's better."

Lu Xing said softly: "Why?"

Jian Mei's head lowered a little, and he reached out and pulled out the corner of Lu Xingwang's clothes: "Because I found you."

Because I saw you.

So although it wasn't so good before, it's better now.

Obviously it was just a simple sentence, but it made Lu Xingwang's heart soft and messed up in an instant, and his distress was terrible.

Not far away, Nangong coughed lightly: "His Royal Highness, I think this... Young Master's body should be fine, then I will leave first."

Lu Xing turned his head in vain. He has always been more cautious in doing things. He glanced at Nangong Xun coolly: "Mr. I am very grateful for your help this time. I remember my husband's wife always likes red silk, and he has sent Aruo to go to the library. I picked some of them and sent them over, with a meager meaning, I hope Mr. will not dislike them."

His suggestion is already obvious.

If you go out and dare to talk or do not follow the rules, you have to think about your wife even if you don't care about yourself.

Nangong Xun's face changed, and finally smiled, and knelt down to thank you: "It is a blessing for my wife and I to be of service to your Highness. If you have anything in the future, let me tell you."

Lu Xing rashly gave him a hand: "Sir, I'm so polite. I have worked hard today. Go back and rest earlier."

Nangong Xun didn't dare to look any more, turned around and walked away quickly.

After this incident, he had fully understood the prince’s city and ability, and he was able to investigate the situation in his home in a calm manner. You must know that he had never mentioned the matter of having a wife to anyone, but the prince was only in a short time. I found it inside, and even clicked it out so vaguely. At a young age, I can only say that he is worthy of Lu Xingwang?

No wonder others say that they are really unfathomable for fear of being an enemy.

He should continue to be his own neutral party.

Only after this incident, can he continue to be a neutral party steadily? Oh, the unknown!

...

The hall fell into silence again after seeking to leave in Nangong.

Lu Xingwang turned around and looked at the child sitting on the side of the bed. When he faced Jian Mei, his face would always be softer unconsciously, he approached a little closer, and opened his lips: "What's wrong?"

Jian Mei sat beside the bed, a little nervous, and finally summoned the courage to raise her head and said, "You, are you the prince?"

Lu Xing nodded pretentiously.

"But you, but you..." Jian Mei seemed to have a thousand words in his heart, not knowing where to start. He hesitated and wanted to say a lot, but he couldn't say it, so he could only mutter in the end. , He called out a little strangely: "His Royal Highness."

Lu Xingzuo saw his embarrassment and sat down beside Jian Mei. He looked sideways, and the boy's figure was clearly reflected in his dark eyes: "No."

Jian Mei looked up with some doubts.