C60

Jian Mei took the young master in the garden to see the flowers together. This mansion should be very luxurious and luxurious. There are many flowers and plants in the garden.

"Young Master" Jian Mei's eyes couldn't help being excited: "What kind of grass is this?"

The young master took a look and didn't understand why he was so excited, but he still replied, "This is Aoba."

Jian Mei said, "Can I smell it?"

The young master nodded.

Jian Wei got closer and sniffed it carefully, and finally determined that this is really the isatis root of the earth, and it is also the main material of isatis root that is used daily for antibacterial and antiviral! This means that this planet may not only have this kind of herbs that can be used. If you go to the mountains, there may be a lot of herbs that can be used, so the problem of decoction will be solved!

The young master looked at Jian Mei and didn't know what he was thinking, and asked, "Mei, do you have something on your mind."

"Huh?" Jian Mei regained his senses. He knew that this was the first few times that the young master had reminded him today. When he saw these drugs, he also remembered the small class, so he first said: "Sorry young master, I was thinking about something. "

The young master looked at him and said, "What's the matter?"

Jian Mei always remembered the small class, so she gritted her teeth and said, "My friend is sick, and I want to take him to the doctor."

The young master did not respond, but still looked at Jian Mei quietly. Just when Jian Mei suspected that he had made a mistake, the young master smiled softly: "I thought it was a major event, it turned out to be like this."

Jian Mei nodded worriedly: "He is injured, very serious."

The young master said: "Then I will let Ma Wu take him to take a good look."

"Ah, this is not necessary anymore." Jian Mei knew that Xiaoban was reluctant to spend money, so she said: "I want to take a day off with the young master."

The young master's face slowly darkened.

Jian Mei saw that he was upset, and quickly added: "Soon, I will be back after seeing the doctor."

The young master said: "Do you have to go together?"

"I don't worry if he goes by himself." Jian Mei tried to reason with him: "Because we are friends, the small class also takes care of me. Now that he is injured and needs someone to accompany him, I can't let him leave it alone."

Master understands.

Jian Mei is not only good to himself, he really is like a little sun, and the temperature is shining on everyone.

No, or there are some people who are different, such as the Lu Dazhuang in his mouth, this is always the first person who always thinks when Jian Mei is used in a daze.

The young master said: "Then you go, you must come back at night before the entrance."

Jian Mei didn't expect the young master to agree, he split his mouth and smiled, unable to conceal his joy: "I know!"

It's not nearly three feet high.

"Thank you, young master." He leaned in front of the young master and helped the young master lift up the blanket on his lap. He lowered his head, his voice was crisp, and there was a smile in his eyes: "Young master is such a great person."

His smile is always so brilliant, it seems that all the troubles will disappear when he is looked at by those eyes.

The young master thought, he is not good, he is not a good person.