C44

The room is so quiet.

After returning from the hall, Lu Xingwang-was very silent.

In his heart, of course, he would guess and guess something in private. If his divine power returns, he must have contact with the other party. Therefore, either the other party did something or he did something. This leads to the establishment of this connection. If you think about it at a deeper level, the other party may know him.

Those who are not on a planet and know him, excluding all factors, there is a person who is close to him, and he is also the child he least wants to be involved in, Jian Mei.

"Ding Dong"

Just thinking about it, a message just happened to be sent over.

Lu Xing sat on the roof of the highest building in the dungeon. From here, you could overlook the busiest neighborhood here. There was a lot of people, and it was so noisy. What he didn't like most was such a noisy environment. Now, after experiencing some things, Instead, he was willing to sit here and watch the fireworks in the world from a distance, and click on the news. It was Jian Mei's peace to report to him:

"Good evening, I'm home from school."

Lu Xingzuo typed and replied to him: [Good night]

He is a person who is accustomed to hiding emotions, and of course he will not be exposed to Jian Mei and make children flustered.

And Jian Mei didn't notice it. It was just a routine to talk about Lu Xing at school during the day. He said, "I went out to eat with my friends today."

Lu Xing said, "Friend?"

Have you made good friends?

His mind turned quickly, and the heavy mind that was originally today was inexplicably added-a haze, it is-a mood that is unclear and unclear.

Jian Mei said: "Yes, I went to dinner. They helped me write the question when I was studying in the library, so I invited them to the snack street for dinner."

It turns out that someone will actively help him write the question.

There should be nothing short of it. My parents love me and now I have friends. I should be dispensable as well. In fact, I should have understood it a long time ago. Compared with the ethereal netizens who have never met, I can accompany you in reality. , Isn't it more real to be a friend who can help at a critical moment? He seems to be a little out of bounds. Lu Xingwang couldn't help thinking like this, his mind gradually settled, and he wanted to slowly digest the unfounded loss.

However…

"Ding!"

After the transfer function sent the access permission, Lu Xing hesitated-next he chose to accept the transmission, and the built-in conveyor was on-next, and then-a good roasted sweet potato wrapped in a bag was transferred, and it was more than that. There are small octopus **** neatly arranged in the box, fried skewers sealed in the box, and... many, many.

Lu Xing raised his eyebrows unexpectedly, and sent a message to Jian Mei asking: [What is this?]

Jian Mei sent him a voice with some joyful emotions in it: "This is what I have tasted with my friends at the snack street today. It is more delicious. I bought them all when I was in the party, because it was so good. I’ll buy more if I eat it-I want you to try it too."

It's like the only thing in the crowd that didn't get the sugar, the left out child stood in the corner, but someone found him.

The brilliant sun in the sky fell on the earth without leaving the dark corners, but also gave warmth.