C87

Jian Mei never thought that she would have such an ability.

He has always felt that there is no magic in his body, but what he didn't expect is that he can help and assist others? !

Nan Feng and Shen Huai's divine power levels are naturally completely different.

When helping Shen Huai, although Shen Huai’s strength was blessed, it was only barely equal to the South Wind, which did not use its full strength. However, after holding Nan Feng’s hand, Nan Feng might also want to give it a try, so Said: "Find a clearing."

There was still a small part of the forest that had not been processed, and Ying and the others quickly cleared a clearing.

Jian Mei held Nan Feng's hand and slowly began to hit his attention, only to feel that there was a thin heat flow slowly passing out of his hand, and the people around him completely absorbed it.

"Squeak..."

Gradually, some land was sprung up by the buds of the budding trees, and some branches slowly uprooted and grew.

With the growth of the vine branches, the surrounding green began to increase at a speed visible to the naked eye. The speed was twice as fast as before. In less than two minutes, towering trees rose from the original flat ground. .

Shen Huai sighed with emotion, "This is the level of SA."

Nan Feng stood up, looked at Jian Mo with some meaning and said, "You are too strong."

Sakura approached from the side and asked Nan Feng: "How do you feel?"

"Not tired at all." Nan Feng said honestly: "And I feel that my condition is particularly good, Jian Mei's ability is really too strong."

In the past, when Nan Feng called him, he always called Xiao Mei.

But this time is different. This time he changed his name directly to Jian Mei, which shows that he has also begun to give Jian Mei a certain amount of respect.

Jian Mei himself was dumbfounded: "Does it really work?"

Nan Feng asked him curiously, "Do you feel tired?"

Jian Mo shook his head, he didn't feel it at all.

Ying's enthusiasm: "Can you lead me?"

Nan Feng immediately stopped this terrible thought: "The tree I finally planted, so little ancestor, don't make trouble, okay?"

Ying glared at him angrily.

Nan Feng seems to have just thought of it again: "And you have tried it, it was when you just started school."

After his reminder, Ying also reacted. When she first entered school, she accidentally contacted Jian Mo. What she didn't expect was that her ability suddenly increased at that time, and she almost really hurt Nan Feng. .

Nan Feng said with emotion: "I finally know why you entered our class."

Ying Ye took a look at Jian Mei with afterthought: "This is something we have to keep secret for you temporarily. After telling the class teacher, we will see what the instructor says."

Don’t look at them usually not very reliable, but when encountering serious things, everyone is a clear person. Let’s not talk about whether the simple and ambiguous ability is strong or not, just say this kind of heaven-defying auxiliary ability. In the hands of some unruly people, I am afraid it will make waves again.

Jian Mei nodded indifferently: "Okay."

...

evening