C21

Chapter 21: He must be very hurt and sad for your Highness

The operation room fell silent for a moment.

then

Lu Xing replied, "No."

Wen Sheng did not breathe a sigh of relief after getting this answer, because she had been staring at Lu Xingwang with all her heart, so when this question was raised, she swears that Lu Xingwang paused and hesitated, even if it was only At that moment, it still exists.

Someone walked into his heart.

undefinedWhat kind of people can do what they can't do?

Wen Sheng said: "I can ask more, what kind of person does Your Highness like?"

Lu Xing stood in front of the mechanical stage with no expression on his face: "Ms. Wen said and laughed, what qualifications do I have to love someone with a broken body like me?"

so

It's not that there is no, but don't you want to delay others?

Wen Sheng was a little angry: "His Royal Highness still knows himself."

"Your Majesty intends to help me marry the prince." Wen Sheng gritted his teeth secretly and snorted: "If I marry the prince, I may be the future queen and your sister-in-law in the future."

Lu Xing said quietly, "Congratulations."

Wen Sheng: "You..."

So sad.

I don't know why, but I'm so sad, my heart is so stuffy and out of breath, sore and painful.

The pampered eldest lady raised her head high, as if she was trying to find a place for herself, and said angrily: "It is the marriage contract that I am about to dissolve with His Royal Highness. His face is disfigured and he has lost his supernatural power. You are not worthy of it. mine."

In fact, when she said it, she regretted it.

But when he fixed his eyes on the young man, Lu Xing met with surprisingly calm eyes. The young man nodded indifferently and opened his lips: "I wish Miss Wen will have a bright future."

All of a sudden, Wen Sheng's tears fell from his cheeks.

The feeling of not being loved, winning is like a deserter.

At this moment, she knew that her youth was officially over. From now on, she and His Highness would be two passers-by.

...

Jane's courtyard

Jian Mo stepped on the escalator to grab medicine for Aunt Li in the small pharmacy, and was jumping up and down looking for herbs. The wind chimes of the courtyard door rang outside. Jian Mo looked outside through the window and saw a familiar but somewhat stranger. Figure, isn't that... his brother?

At the door, a black-haired teenager with a luggage bag walked in and drank water under the vines.

Jian Mo trot down the stairs, and yelled with joy: "Brother!"

The person drinking the water became stiff, turned his head and looked at the figure rushing towards the pharmacy, his face gradually became serious, and when Jian Mei was about to approach, Jian Changjia was almost choked by the water.

When Jian Mei approached, what she met was his brother's unbelievable look: "Why are you here?"

"Dad sent me here."

"Why didn't he say when I called him?" Jian Changjia's expression changed, she didn't know what she was thinking of, but the cold was even worse. He cursed, and he was about to call Father Jian back.