C2

Stein

As the strongest star in the universe, Stan has the most advanced technology in the universe and enjoys the richest and richest resources. On such a planet, a constitutional monarchy is still implemented, and the more capable and pure the blood of people. The higher the level, people from all walks of life perform their duties, forming this orderly, powerful and mysterious country.

Royal palace

The magnificent castle stands in the golden position of the central city, white doves flying around, bells ringing, faint clouds and mist, and extraordinary bearing. At this moment, the castle known as the highest power and inhabited by the imperial nobles seems calm but dark. turbulent.

The door was pushed open from the outside, and people arrived before they arrived: "Brother, I heard that you are awake."

undefinedThe room was so quiet that you could hear a needle falling.

The man standing at the door was not embarrassed if he didn’t get a response. There was a sulky smile at the corner of his mouth, but the words on his mouth sounded very concerned: "Big brother heard that you were in a bad condition after waking up, and I also understand that you are in I'm sad for the deceased mother. The matter of Concubine Lan is indeed very sorry, but the deceased has passed away. If you are so depressed, wouldn't the dead concubine be even less able to look at it?"

In the spacious and bright room, the person who should have been lying on the bedside rests quietly on the soft couch by the window. His figure is a little thin but his back is stiff. Just a back reveals a kind of loneliness and indifference. It means that the man's hands are placed on the armrests of the soft couch. They are white and slender. Just looking at them will provoke endless reverie.

Lu Wei held the medicine bottle and stood by the window: "Why didn't you see you in a few days and you lost such a big circle? How can you not worry about your big brother?"

Perhaps because he kept talking, the person who had originally turned his back to him finally turned his head, half of his face was covered by dark red markings, and the terrible mark was like a dead branch with teeth and claws. It was originally a stunning star. The handsome faces of the girls have become so permeating at the moment.

Lu Xing raised his eyelids to look at him, and sneered, "Big Brother, what are you worried about? Are you worried that I am dead?"

Lu Wei's face changed, and the most unbearable side in his heart was exposed, making him a little embarrassed, but he still arm himself hypocritically: "The third brother is really joking, you are the son of the father, and my younger brother, the concubine empress now I'm not here anymore, is it wrong for you to care about as a brother?"

He said care, but he couldn't wait to poke Lu Xingwang's scars everywhere.

Sure enough, Lu Xing’s dark eyes darkened a bit when he heard of Concubine Lan’s death, and this discovery made Lu Wei very proud of him. Since childhood, he was inferior to his younger brother as his eldest brother, and he was about to become a star. It's a laughing stock, how can you not step on Lu Xingwang to death if you seize the opportunity at this moment.

Lu Wei deliberately put the medicine bottle in front of Lu Xingwang: "Brother knows that you are in a bad mood now, but you have to take medicine on time and take care of your body."

Lu Xingwang didn't answer, and his voice was cold: "Brother Nowork bother."

Lu Wei held his hand in mid-air for a long time, and the ignorance of shame gradually filled his heart. A shadow of prey crossed his eyes, but soon, a smile appeared at the corner of his mouth, and he slowly put the medicine on the table next to him. And looked at Lu Xingwang who was sitting on the chair condescendingly: "My third brother, it’s okay for you and me to breathe, but how can you have trouble with your body? The doctor has said that the poison on your body, if you don’t If you rely on drugs to resist, you might not survive..."