C83

After Ying finished speaking harshly, the other side was quiet.

Then, the other party only asked one question: "Are you in school?"

Sakura said, "What's the matter, can't it?"

The phone hung up.

Sakura looked at the disconnected communication curiously, and mumbled: "I'm sick."

After she hung up the communication, she went back to continue drinking, but Xiwuheng, who had been sitting next to her to eat, had already finished her meal. The child was young and had already fallen asleep on the table next to her.

When Jian Mei came back after taking a shower and getting dressed, she saw Sakura still drinking on the table.

He sighed inwardly, and walked over to pick up Hiroshi Nishiwu and put it on the bed. Then he went to sit down in front of Sakura and said, "Don't be too sad. I don't think he really likes you." ."

This time really played a role.

Ying suddenly raised her head: "Really?"

"I don't know." Jian Mei said honestly: "I just think that you shouldn't just look at it with your eyes. If you really think there is something, you should ask it clearly and understand it."

The light in Ying's eyes gradually faded in the afternoon. She leaned on a chair. This was the first time Jian Mei saw her with such a decadent expression. The red-haired girl's face was obviously sad, she said softly: "Mei Ambiguous, many things are not as simple as you think. Sometimes, everyone will envy SA, our family, and feel that we are high in power, but in reality, only I can feel the sadness of many things."

Jian Mei really didn't understand, he looked at Ying suspiciously.

"Because of the hostility of the family, our two families need to maintain our own interests, so we can't be together." Ying looked at Jian Mei, and she smiled bitterly: "Actually, do you know that many of us are Envy you, your identity is clean, there is no dispute over family interests, and you can fall in love freely in the future."

Jian Mei said, "Is that so?"

Sakura nodded: "That's it."

The world is fair, and you will lose what you get. This has been the case since ancient times.

While Jian Mei was thinking deeply, Ying broke some of his thoughts again: "If you are free to fall in love, in fact, based on your conditions, it should be very good. You can graduate from our school with just this diploma. For your future achievements, if you are lucky, marrying a wife of a commoner family or marrying a noble family of a large family is also right."

Jian Mei never thought about these issues.

In his heart, he always felt that he was going back to Earth, so of course he never thought about taking a wife, having children or getting married on an alien planet.

Maybe he did drink some wine himself tonight, so his thoughts began to diverge, and slowly he began to have a lot of thoughts, and slowly said: "How big is the noble family of the big family?"

Ying didn't expect that the child would really dare to ask.

After thinking about it carefully, Sakura tentatively said: "I think ordinary aristocrats should be fine, but if it is a larger family, it might be difficult, such as those five big families."

Jian Mei said: "Which five?"

"Don't you know?" Ying said with an expression on your face: "Aren't all our classmates? Zuo Yunshi is the youngest son of a medical family. Their family holds 90% of the world's medical resources. Almost all medical priests will go to the Zuo family."